New Cartoons Shows & Cartoons Movies Updates (all info about cartoon channels)

Also do you remember CIA which used to air on Pogo TV ? It was not a fantasy show but I loved that very much. It was one of the best live action shows produced by Indian Kids channels but it was pretty underrated then.
I had discused CIA and other shows on Pogo in April. They were going well but once Chhota Bheem was launched in 2010, everything else on Pogo took a backseat and live-action shows stopped. Thereafter all live-action shows were done only by Disney Channel, like The Suite Life of Karan and Kabir, Best Of Luck Nikki and Oye Jassie. But those all stopped in 2016.
My memories of Pogo stretch even earlier than that. At the age of 6 in 2006 I knew that this was the channel for Oswald, Noddy, Kipper, Barney, etc. Whether Teletubbies aired on Pogo I don't know but this I can recollect as well. But my clearest memory is of the art show M.A.D. hosted by Haroon Robert (as well as its American rival on Disney Channel, Art Attack). I also remember two anchors called Chinu and Niall.

Later in 2008 some live-action (teen?) shows were launched such as Sunaina (which I don't recollect as it only showed for a few months in 2008) and Cambala Investigation Agency (which I did hear about, but I didn't usually watch live-action shows). In fact I first heard about Sunaina from the video DJ Roy bro posted above.

I had discused CIA and other shows on Pogo in April. They were going well but once Chhota Bheem was launched in 2010, everything else on Pogo took a backseat and live-action shows stopped. Thereafter all live-action shows were done only by Disney Channel, like The Suite Life of Karan and Kabir, Best Of Luck Nikki and Oye Jassie. But those all stopped in 2016.
Disney still has faith in live action shows as they started a new art and craft show this year featuring our good old host Rob from MAD. But all the other networks are complety ruined.
Also Disney still airs anime and good old cartoons like Phineas and Ferb, so they are the ones who have kept atleast something from our childhood, unlike Turner and Viacom18.

Supa Strikas
Coming Soon on Hungama
Supa Strikas
Starts 21st December 7:30 PM
on hungama
5S49HE2.jpg

I see Thomas and Friends airing at 1 pm on Nick Jr. Can anyone confirm which season it is currently airing as the channel doesn't support catch up feature?

@bandelguy @DJ Roy bros sorry for tagging & replying late just saw video why they changed voice Actor of Doraemon thought to share with you guys. it was shared by original (old Hindi voice actors) why its changed

Doraemon's voice for past 15 years Sonal Kaushal did voice acting for Hindi Audio & Suneo's voice actor for past 15 years done by Wajahat Hasan . according to what they mentioned in the videos the production house decided to shift base from Delhi to Mumbai ,& other main reason they are unable to tell may be due to confidentiality/Agreement i guess.

Only thing i dont understand why the production house didnt informed both of them directly atleast as a courtesy , one of them got to know other friends who inquired why there is audition done for voice acting of doraemon. the voice actor tried to contact and resolve but by the time they finalised it. another voice actor realized it only after watching the new episode , in his voice was voiced by other new voice actor. they didnt even inform him. he was even willing to shift to mumbai as he became close to Doraemon & suneo character.

they both voice actors started voice acting from 2005 - 2018 . till now they used to re-telecast all those old dubbed episodes and old dubbed Doraemon movies. they became popular due to it. yet may be they are sad even though working for long as main characters voice actors they didnt even considered them.

Source

this 1st video made by Doraemon's (2005-2018) Hindi Voice actor - her official yt channel , off fact she also dubbed was chhota bheem as she told in voice acted in one of kapil sharma shows

Source

this 2nd video made by Suneo's (2005-2018) Hindi Voice Actor in his official yt channel ( sad fact he mentioned was on the day he got his silver play button in yt - he only recently 3 months back started his youtube channel) on the day he got silver button he got the news of him being replaced by other indirectly by watching the new episode. on good note both of them love Doraemon and no hatred to disny though sad toward intermediaries who come between them & disney etc- It was surprising to know he also used to dub for Shinichi Kudo character in Detective Conan kids anime which used air earlier in Hungama TV long back.

One question in Mind - Learnt from friends who watching Doraemon in Tamil & Telugu even their voice actor seem to have changed. sad fact i dont even know who dubbed for how long in tamil & telugu for which characters there is no information related to that sadly i guess may be its time all indian languages voice actors are given their due. and not only give importance to actors as only voice actors helps make films popular in other languages due to charisma in which they dub .

Still the new dubbing from s18 onwards seems out of sync with respect to the age of the characters

Still the new dubbing from s18 onwards seems out of sync with respect to the age of the characters

Maybe as most of the voice actors who used to dub earlier had practice knew how to dub that they used to dub with quality , some of the voice artists now might be amateurs as they are starting now- the production house might be forcing them indirectly to try to dub like old voice actor (which could be experienced through voice) which is feels to trying hard to be like old voice so that they don't end up losing the fans.

or they might be auto tuning compared to what is needed . Earlier the main voice characters did voice actors did voice acting from when they were in school at present they are trying to get same voice or way of voicing from people who are much older and have just started. At present due to covid starting episodes thy might have dubbed from home & it would have been merged through in studio after watching the latest dubbed episodes which were duibbed in studios we might see a better voice dubbed eps hope so. otherwise reason might be the mentioned in above para.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock