New Cartoons Shows & Cartoons Movies Updates (all info about cartoon channels)

1OkvucW.jpg

ifFiFu2.jpg

sorry for uploading very late , yesterday afternoon or in evening saw Beyblade Metal masters - kids anime series was airing in Marvel HQ , it starts in between 3:27 in afternoon then for continuous time till 5:29 they showed subsequent episodes, one by one in between ads , I don't know why they mention it as Beyblade generation 2 in EPG . this is a sequel anime series to Beyblade metal fusion . for this show they show in English dub when choosing hindi audio in my stb , along wih tamil & telugu

Robinhood , jungle book 3d animated series made DQ entertainment in collaboration with other animation studio .

Last edited:
I want to know when disney is going refresh their graphics ident

well sharing some important news

1. Beyblade Metal Fury started at 3.30pm every weekdays
2. Beyblade Burst Turbo season will be completed today after airing the last 8 episodes from 7am onwards
3. Disney Spin (A Disney Channel Original Movie) will be airing on Disney International HD on 15th August at 12pm
4. Nickelodeon Sitcoms starting from 2nd August on Nick HD+ and they will be debuting that by airing Victorious and Big Time Rush from 9pm to 10pm

When Etv bal bharat will add on JioTv ?
Don't Expect jio tv to add ETV Bal Bharat channel anytime soon or in future for the very reason they dont have even disney kids channel in their app disney which is available in tata sky app as well when subcribed except marvel HQ & Hungama TV . Nick comes in top in barc ratings continuously due to their language feeds etc they have competition from disney channels and more challenge from ETV kids channels which also has similar language feeds and one more additional indian language audio feed they would not want audience to attract to other channel even Disney & ETV Bal bharat would not want to make their unique channels to be available in ott app as it might affect their trp and some people may not subcribe to their channels which they would not want that.

i think its better its not available atleast due to which we are getting more different content in ETV bal bharat and recently ETV non compete agreement with colors viacom 18 expired thats why even colors would/ight try to telugu market and thats when they announced to launch kids channel with more audio feeds few months back.

Don't Expect jio tv to add ETV Bal Bharat channel anytime soon or in future for the very reason they dont have even disney kids channel in their app disney which is available in tata sky app as well when subcribed except marvel HQ & Hungama TV . Nick comes in top in barc ratings continuously due to their language feeds etc they have competition from disney channels and more challenge from ETV kids channels which also has similar language feeds and one more additional indian language audio feed they would not want audience to attract to other channel even Disney & ETV Bal bharat would not want to make their unique channels to be available in ott app as it might affect their trp and some people may not subcribe to their channels which they would not want that.

i think its better its not available atleast due to which we are getting more different content in ETV bal bharat and recently ETV non compete agreement with colors viacom 18 expired thats why even colors would/ight try to telugu market and thats when they announced to launch kids channel with more audio feeds few months back.
So in future colors will launch in telugu

Source

Source

Source

for international cat day special - 8th august (kids channel would air cat animated series )

CN India also advertising itself in promotes itself as cat-toon network will air tom & jerry episodes new episodes sadly with cringe oggy style dubbing 1:00 pm onwards on 8th august Sunday , I miss its old nice dubbing they should have retained it . why more criticism ias it used to be peoples favorite kids/cartoon channel now turned to not so good from variety of shows and genre.

ETV Bal bharat - as cat day special would air Kitty is not a cat or other title kitty and her family would start airing on Sunday 8th august from 9:00 am and would air special episodes for cat day. i added additional Hindi trailer to arrest cringe style dubbing. ( etv bal bharat will also air other 10 Indian languages

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock