New Cartoons Shows & Cartoons Movies Updates (all info about cartoon channels)

Can't believe I am singing praises for Sony Yay who took Animax away. But Sony Yay almost made me cry with some Japanese show called Obocchama-Kun. This gave so good vibes. It reminded me of my good childhood days when I first started watching Japanese mangas on Hungama TV. As a guy whose childhood is mostly blocked out. This brought so many memories back.

Does Perman still air on tv? I thought I saw it some days back on schedule.

Can't believe I am singing praises for Sony Yay who took Animax away. But Sony Yay almost made me cry with some Japanese show called Obocchama-Kun. This gave so good vibes. It reminded me of my good childhood days when I first started watching Japanese mangas on Hungama TV. As a guy whose childhood is mostly blocked out. This brought so many memories back.

Does Perman still air on tv? I thought I saw it some days back on schedule.
Perman is still there!

But missing some shows lime Kid vs Kat, Super Robot Monkey Team etc

What time Perman airs on which channel?
Perman is now airing on Hungama TV , it will air till 6:28 pm , started from 5:02 pm approximate evening today

Luv & kush - animated series earlier used to air on disney channel , would now air on chintu or sun kids channel

Bola kampung - new season seem to be airing on marvel HQ in afternoon , they even showed one character reading supa strikers comic indirectly you could find especially when design comic matches same. episodes are lot better and nice to see 1 episode telling about myopia and his friends encouraging him to wear googles and play football and mentioned some player who pays wearing googles , he didn't wanted to but ended up wearing as his team mate were desperate need as they wee losing match - he wore the eye googles which his friends and brother bought together from their pocket money helped them win the match and defend goals as he was better player.they also showed why he developed myopia or could find symptoms indirectly - he used to watch tv near and read comics keeping close to him as he couldnt see clearly.

i guess they wanted to give credit to inspired series through comic depiction in animated series

first time got to know through animation series there is a football player who plays wearing eye googles , its really inspirational :smile2:

observed from past day episodes were new - animated series ( from Malaysian animated studio ) you could see some similarity in style with roll no. 21 as CN India outsourced its animation with Malaysian or Singapore animation studio did collaboration with Indian studio.

7nkY2rf.jpg

Abhimanyu - young yoddha - (animated series) new episodes would be shown on friday at 6:30 pm ( this aniate series is made in collab with etv bal bharat and indian aimation studio along with other robu named show) in Etv Bal bharat

OmufZd6.jpg

VAuglTi.jpg

LIE7xXZ.jpg

Source

Winx Club- Season1 - Animated series would be coming soon - it would be new show addition in Etv Bal Bharat ( with premiere in other Indian Languages ) they have not mentioned date yet only showed short promo in between programs. after long time it will again air in Indian television with more audio options.

good thing about Etv bal bharat is that along with airing repeat airings of eps of shows/movies , they also air new movies in between . they do mention about new episodes addition of each shows quickly and now also seem to be adding new shows . They also support local animation with good story telling for that they dont end up forcing repeated eps of own made shows they give equal balance to all shows ( both domestic and intl made ). hope they continue to do same and other channels also starts learning from them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock