New Cartoons Shows & Cartoons Movies Updates (all info about cartoon channels)

your wish would come true partially sony yay seems to have bought rights of horrid henry ( they have named it as haste raho henry , oggy might have diff voice over im nt sure what they meant by localisation) hope dubbing doesnt done in bad manner . haste raho henry would air from 25th sept on weekends on sat & sunday. oggy and cockroaches from 11th october Mon-Fri at 1:30 pm and made new films of hunny and bunny.

Source

winx club- animated series - Season 1 episodes would be aired Mon-Sat at 1:00 pm on ETV Bal Bharat
Bro I have seen Horrid Henry Episodes in Discovery plus with English audio so satellite rights with Sony yay and digital rights with Discovery plus

I'm also sensing the merger between Sony and Cartoon Network and Discovery bcoz Horrid Henry which was previously aired on CN now it went to sony yay and digital rights are with Discover plus

After Oggy and The Cockroaches another old cartoon Network show 'Horrid Henry' to now air on Sony Yay with new New Name 'Haste Raho Henry'
Source - It is included in Sony Yay latest promo with regards of thier new cartoons and new episodes of existing ones
Source
Logo size very compact
Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock