New Cartoons Shows & Cartoons Movies Updates (all info about cartoon channels)

• Thread starter Thread starter Alok Pusti
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,029
  • Views Views: Views 199,266
sony yay has habit of renaming of old cartoon shows and idj bro meant was dubbing of hungama tv of beyblade in tapori style of kai , ho jaye shuru replace mainly of odd hinglish dub and making kenny girl even though he is a boy
chakkar de takkar is rename slogan

Last edited:
Making him girl was just unacceptable. I was so looking forward to a Beyblade re-run. I enjoyed Pokemon when they brought it back. But they ruined it. I still don't get why they had to make him a girl.
only dubbing studio could answer that question or the dialogue writer , may be they want to portray specs wearing girl buddy (stereotype) like shown in Bollywood or films no other thing comes to mind after tapori style of kai

only dubbing studio could answer that question or the dialogue writer , may be they want to portray specs wearing girl buddy (stereotype) like shown in Bollywood or films no other thing comes to mind after tapori style of kai
When I first started watching Beyblade was way back in 2006 on Cartoon Network. Kai was like the coolest character. I don't get what Taporis have to do with coolness.

Back
Top Bottom