New Cartoons Shows & Cartoons Movies Updates (all info about cartoon channels)

• Thread starter Thread starter Alok Pusti
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,029
  • Views Views: Views 199,261
Does Nick have any decent new show? Both Nick and Sonic have probably nothing exciting. Sonic used to be great with all that Anime like Zatch bell, ghost in school, dinosaur King etc. Now nothing. Was watching Nick HD + and it's all rerun on Nick originals. Nothing new.

Does Nick have any decent new show? Both Nick and Sonic have probably nothing exciting. Sonic used to be great with all that Anime like Zatch bell, ghost in school, dinosaur King etc. Now nothing. Was watching Nick HD + and it's all rerun on Nick originals. Nothing new.
Keymon Ache and old episodes of Zick and Sharko were greats too. Power Rangers and Are You Afraid of the Dark? were popular too. Don't know why they stopped these series. Power Rangers is no brainer a famous show across generations.

Keymon Ache and old episodes of Zick and Sharko were greats too. Power Rangers and Are You Afraid of the Dark? were popular too. Don't know why they stopped these series. Power Rangers is no brainer a famous show across generations.
I have watched these shows so many time. Now they should bring something new. It's always rerun of old episodes these days. 😐

Are You Afraid of the Dark? was revived by Nickelodeon in 2019. Not sure if it ever aired on Nick India.
I used to love the original show. At first it used to air on some other channel (I don't think it was Nick). I used to watch it everyday. Then it stopped airing. Then, when Sonic launched, they started to air it there. My happiness was immeasurable.
Sonic had some great shows when it was new. After the rebrand, it just became another Nick.

Turns out Nick does own rights of Power Rangers. They air at 1 and 3 am. :wall:
P7TTUzn.png

cYR53FV.png

Are You Afraid of the Dark? was revived by Nickelodeon in 2019. Not sure if it ever aired on Nick India.
I used to love the original show. At first it used to air on some other channel (I don't think it was Nick). I used to watch it everyday. Then it stopped airing. Then, when Sonic launched, they started to air it there. My happiness was immeasurable.
Sonic had some great shows when it was new. After the rebrand, it just became another Nick.
I am talking about the old Canadian series which aired on Sonic in 2012. They also has Ghost School around same time. Channel could be Nick. Back in early days they use to air original shows like Drake & Josh. Than they just stopped airing originals. Only original content they had were Dora The Explorer and SpongeBob SquarePants.

When I first started watching Beyblade was way back in 2006 on Cartoon Network. Kai was like the coolest character. I don't get what Taporis have to do with coolness.
even most of my friends liked kai , i actually preferred tyson . i dont know was randomly searching found channel requested voice over artist to dub in bambiya style to sound it different and make it serious ._. i dont understand how it makes them feel serious sound

Source

in video watch from 7:05 to 7:15-7:20 talks about channel request bambiya style

couldnt find old hindi dub or voice actor of kai in hindi of cn india

even sonic nick - airs power rangers in late night from 11:00 to 1:00 pm night , shaun the sheep is aired at 10:00-11:00 , in morning ninja hattori old episodes in afternoon or in evening followed by new remade style episodes

only zig & sharko started reairing in nick india 7:00- 8:30 a, in between before 12 in afternoon

only nick jr india started few weeks back new show of butterbeans cafe , they have better variety of shows for kids comparing to nick and sonic

I am talking about the old Canadian series which aired on Sonic in 2012.
Yes, that's what I was talking about here. 👇🏻

They also has Ghost School around same time.
Another favorite show of mine of that time. 😍
I still remember some of the episodes.

Another favorite show of mine of that time. 😍
I still remember some of the episodes.
Ghost School was one weird scary show. There was one episode with some ghost's soul being stuck inside at some toilet seat. I had tough time visiting toilets for few days. Now that I think about it. I find it really funny. 😂

Back
Top Bottom