New Cartoons Shows & Cartoons Movies Updates (all info about cartoon channels)

New episodes only on ETV Bal Bharat HD & SD channels,
gp65PB3.jpg

the funny irony is, there's actually a nickelodeon india brand, but some other channel is airing the content of nickelodeon, in a manner that the official channel don't exist in India!
Nickelodeon india is third class channel in my opinion... They are not airing Original series...they aired original shows till 2003 or 04

the funny irony is, there's actually a nickelodeon india brand, but some other channel is airing the content of nickelodeon, in a manner that the official channel don't exist in India!
Dora airs on sun network and many nick shows too.
Nick HD+ airs sponge bob in English and regional language option is unavailable

Many broadcasters r adopting the technique of content syndication despite having own channels to air content from various genres. Maybe they find content syndication to be a good option to earn revenue than themselves airing content on their channels and getting ratings thereby attracting sponsors for the same. Sometimes content exchange agreement also results in such happenings

Nickelodeon india is third class channel in my opinion... They are not airing Original series...they aired original shows till 2003 or 04

I really miss all the excitement Viacom kids cartoons and live action shows. Nick HD should air them, even had shared thia feedback with its channel head few years back but still no changes visible. Maybe Nick HD+ will shutdown soon or hopefully be revamped with good content strategy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock