New Channels Added In My Plan 199

It comes under Offer of the day.. so u should give a try once in a week.
Edited.. Sorry.

mask63 said:
No bro u r partially correct.... Today I changed my pack to My plan 199... And I'm not a new customer.... I'm 8 yrs old airtel customer....

Some points that differ from ur 1st post -

* I'm not getting the above said news channels
* Except Channel V I'm not getting other mentioned music channels

But I'm getting all Hindi movies channels + 3-4 music channels and I'm from Odisha so this pack may be for above said regions as mentioned by U.

Before this I've subscribed to Value lite pack which costs me 252 per month and now it's only 199 per month.... So 50 rupees I saved per month.... Thank u @Saurabh bro... I'm attaching the screen shot of my package below.....

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170216/fe9c2457a27cd933b7824a3795abe158.jpg

Before my pack costs me 382 per month but now it's 330 per month....

That 'hindi movies 12M free topup' is the one containing new channels, right?

Tha.RP8 said:
That 'hindi movies 12M free topup' is the one containing new channels, right?

definitely. Asked Ip bro, For the code, if he gives you the code, then try the code. u may get the channels as we few know there are lots of loophole in adtv system.

Optimus_Prime said:
definitely. Asked Ip bro, For the code, if he gives you the code, then try the code. u may get the channels as we few know there are lots of loophole in adtv system.

Same thing going on in my mind!! :p :p

We Indians are always in search of some or other jugaad , isn't it? :shy :shy

BTW when you get it, plz give it to me also..

mask63 said:
No bro u r partially correct.... Today I changed my pack to My plan 199... And I'm not a new customer.... I'm 8 yrs old airtel customer....

Some points that differ from ur 1st post -

* I'm not getting the above said news channels
* Except Channel V I'm not getting other mentioned music channels

But I'm getting all Hindi movies channels + 3-4 music channels and I'm from Odisha so this pack may be for above said regions as mentioned by U.

Before this I've subscribed to Value lite pack which costs me 252 per month and now it's only 199 per month.... So 50 rupees I saved per month.... Thank u @Saurabh bro... I'm attaching the screen shot of my package below.....

fe9c2457a27cd933b7824a3795abe158.jpg

Before my pack costs me 382 per month but now it's 330 per month....
Bro is that 9x is free topup??if yes then wht is the code to get activate

ADTV must provide these additional channels to all subscribers of MP 199 pack.

@sourabhs20 Thank you so much for sharing this details. My cousin sister has to pay 285/- pm and now she has to only pay 200/- pm and that's very good. She said nothing much changed all channels are those which she watched regularly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock