New D2h 555 box connection

How much it cost?

seems u have great experince.

so d2h finally coming with better hardware quality

Sent from my HuaweiU8300

Yes I have got this box so I can tell about this only. Only booting time in starting and channel changing time a bit slower than tatasky plus recorder but other than that everything is beyond my expectation as far as Videocon is concerned. PQ is way way better.

I took it for 2000 rupees with one month platinum HD free.

Guys as there is a lot talk of these 2 boxes black 555 and 2233, so I also talked to our local service center regarding these boxes as I have got black 555.

I asked why SDHD written rather than full HD or so.

I am told that mostly on HD boxes SD feeds do not look that better and that is why D2h experimented with this box so that SD feeds can also be optimized with better viewing as well it will given option of recording to someone who wants to enjoy SD recording. So while we are getting better SD quality in this box, we are getting better PQ on HD feeds as well and that is why this box suddenly is in great demand.

Why internet port is not there

The slot is still there and u can get it done by service center but since no box has got lan card in it, so no use of having just a port at this time and when in future something of that sort will come up, both the boxes can be upgraded in same way but also d2h may start giving new boxes as well..only time will tell..

so if some one just want to have Ethernet port and it is his priority then 2233 box is there but if one want to have better pq and aq on both SD as well as HD feeds, then till now this 555 box is the best...

Above is on the basis of my discussion at various points as I also wanted to find out which is best as I also do have option to upgrade to 2233 but for a while, I will continue with 555 box only.

samtag1100 said:
Guys as there is a lot talk of these 2 boxes black 555 and 2233, so I also talked to our local service center regarding these boxes as I have got black 555.

I am told that mostly on HD boxes SD feeds do not look that better and that is why D2h experimented with this box so that SD feeds can also be optimized with better viewing as well it will given option of recording to someone who wants to enjoy SD recording. So while we are getting better SD quality in this box, we are getting better PQ on HD feeds as well and that is why this box suddenly is in great demand.

The slot is still there and u can get it done by service center but since no box has got lan card in it, so no use of having just a port at this time and when in future something of that sort will come up, both the boxes can be upgraded in same way but also d2h may start giving new boxes as well..only time will tell..

so if some one just want to have Ethernet port and it is his priority then 2233 box is there but if one want to have better pq and aq on both SD as well as HD feeds, then till now this 555 box is the best...

Above is on the basis of my discussion at various points as I also wanted to find out which is best as I also do have option to upgrade to 2233 but for a while, I will continue with 555 box only.

Agreed Bro!

Especially DD 5.1 AQ Awesome!

Re: RE: New D2h 555 box connection

samtag1100 said:

Superlikes bro...i got many answers from ur explanation.....plz in future if possible provide a detail comparison of both boxes...thanx

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock