Good News New feature: Viewer counters added just everywhere required!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this now. Itself..

cSK9EAs.jpg
Read here sir https://dreamdth.com/community/thre...verywhere-required.124868/page-2#post-1468833

Thanx..but its showing me at the top as seen in the snap including logged members ID...
It can't be usergroup permission based. However if you are invisible others can't view you. Even if you have set visiblity online but hidden location of current page others can't view. Try to view without login or view same page in incognito mode to verify. Hope that clarifies.

Last edited:
It can't be usergroup permission based. However if you are invisible others can't view you. Even if you have set visiblity online but hidden location of current page others can't view. Try to login and view same page in incognito mode to verify. Hope that clarifies.
Checked in incognito..
Now its visible at the bottom in both...
1UvVSOR.jpg

wLiKaO5.jpg

Kya yaar.🤷‍♂️ You checked with login so its bound to come.😂

You need to check as guest/another user. It respects your privacy settings. And this section is not available for guests so try on another section visible to guests.

Be how much privacy you set to your profile, visibilty and just anything else, it will be visible to team and yourself. That is how it works.

Kya yaar.🤷‍♂️ You checked with login so its bound to come.😂

You need to check as guest/another user. It respects your privacy settings. And this section is not available for guests so try on another section visible to guests.

Be how much privacy you set to your profile, visibilty and just anything else, it will be visible to team and yourself. That is how it works.
U said to verify with login ..😀
Anyway checking as guest..

Yes, that is how it shows. It won't show if your privacy denys.

Bold happens when you have unread content only. Italic is to distinguish it. I will also check if size can be scaled further.

new posts will most likely have unread content only, thereby having bold font all the time.. i also agree that italics will distinguish it from other text, however the bold part can be removed and color change to lighter shade like grey..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock