Good News New feature: Viewer counters added just everywhere required!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have done necessary changes, please check and confirm if they are better now.

you changed color to blue to match thread title.. 🙃 and it's still bold.. its even bad than earlier imo.. 🙊

second one looks better??

1.jpg

Viewers no. for any thread should be fixed.

Yes, few days back, I have posted a thread (may be MIB related post). After few minutes of posting the thread, I have found total 36 viewers, after 10 minutes, total no. of viewers were 62. But, next morning, total viewers of that particular thread were only 2 or 3.
According to me, total viewers no. for any thread should be pinned up, never should be decreased when members left the thread.

Yes, few days back, I have posted a thread (may be MIB related post). After few minutes of posting the thread, I have found total 36 viewers, after 10 minutes, total no. of viewers were 62. But, next morning, total viewers of that particular thread were only 2 or 3.
According to me, total viewers no. for any thread should be pinned up, never should be decreased when members left the thread.
Not interested in replying you as you silently ignore team member questions multiple times but since it is a management level question i am answering it.

Why should we store readers of each threads on database? Currently it uses temporary queries. What you are asking for will leave lots of redundant data on our forum database. Apart from that, if it stays forever much scrolling space on mobile would be taken due to small display. Overall a very bad suggestion/concept.

FYI this Feature is added to see how many members currently reading the thread . We can see who currently reading by members name who are not hidden also the nos of guest Currently reading .Not how many of them already viewed the thread the total count which you asking. For that in main page below the thread you can see the total no. of views that thread have got .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock