New Government New Expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhai kejriwal ko unki Lok sabha seat se jyada thapad pade hain.[emoji112][emoji112]

why I can't delete this thread? it is saying you don't have authority.. some dickheads have made it political buy abusing kejriwal.. Mods delete this thread or delete those comments.. you can block me too if you have same mentality

@PSmangat

u applied a profile picture of a political party in a public forum and now saying that we r making it political.

PSMangat said:
why I can't delete this thread? it is saying you don't have authority.. some dickheads have made it political buy abusing kejriwal.. Mods delete this thread or delete those comments.. you can block me too if you have same mentality

Better mind your words in a public forum :no this is the truth and if you AAP guys dn't accept it then it's your fate !!

PSMangat said:

so you are a AAP Supporter :lol

Re: RE: New Government New Expectations

Rushil.D said:
so you are a AAP Supporter :lol

Me too think the same bro.[emoji6]

yes, I am a AAP supporter, and this pic was on my facebook.. as I connected it to facebook. it started showing here.. and about thread. I asked about fate of DD freedish with New government and you started abusing kejriwal which shows your bhakt mentality..

No one abused kejriwal

We r only making fun.
Be calm bro and Anirudha bro gave a good answer of ur thread.
So mod/admin its time to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock