Good News New HD 3month Topup introduced

Please let us update what will be your max HD AP validity when it get activated(Updated on selfcare)
Here you go, subscribed till 17-Oct-17!

f02ffc763a00ec7dae6982e4ad6462aa.jpg

How did you get it activated? It's still showing same error to me.Did you remove HD pack before adding?
Yep, I was on HD my pack. I got that removed by calling the cc, ask them to do a heavy refresh at this point. Then I subscribed to the regional top-ups through self care. Again called cc for a heavy refresh. Waited for sometime and once there were no pending requests shown in the self care, subscribed to the HD top-up and it worked!

Yep, I was on HD my pack. I got that removed by calling the cc, ask them to do a heavy refresh at this point. Then I subscribed to the regional top-ups through self care. Again called cc for a heavy refresh. Waited for sometime and once there were no pending requests shown in the self care, subscribed to the HD top-up and it worked!

Bro i could nt find hd top ups in self care and recording top ups also not available. Sd top ups selected top ups only available. Why?

Top ups activated through myairtel app also shows 3 months validity. I ve activated imusicspace Sunday sale last month whose validity expiring on 19th july and got renewal notification alert message also from airtel 2 days back, now in self care portal its validity is further extended by 3 months, expiry date is 18/10/17,dont know is it a bug or not will come to know on 21/07/17, if dbr is not charged then 3 months is actually working. Likewise activated sony pix & movies now sunday sale @ Re 1 through myairtel app on 17th July, whose expiry showing as 15/10/17 on self care portal. So this 3 months top up may be activated through myairtel app also, but if any one wants to check, activate your desired top up through my airtel app but do at your own risk.its not proven yet.

Last edited:
I was also thinking the same. This actually might work even in the app. Can be tested through any low value top-up, may be a 1 rupee top-up!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock