New HD channels coming soon as ala carte

RE: 9 new HD channels coming soon as ala carte

Any News About ESPN HD AND STAR CRICKET HD???

dish tru hd website says 50+ hd services but at present they have only 41 hd channels

(17 true hd + 24 fake hd)

where are other 9 channels ?

we told 9 new hd channels... out of those 5 hd channels are launched... please go through the intial posts.... @vinay jingar...

what I am trying to say is that out of 9 hd channels 5 have been launched
agreed. (i.e.- zee tv hd,zee cinema hd,zee studio hd,sony six hd and sony hd)

Strange thing is that channels count of hd services is 41

then why dish tru hd website saying 50 + hd services
although ZEE Hd channels and Sony hd channels were part of the 9 hd channels

so it seems that dish tv have 9 more hd services to explain apart from recently launched
hd channels post IPL .

dont go on false ads by dish tv abt 41 hd channels... :) the fact is there is only 17 true hd channels.. others are upscaled.... i hope you are new to the dth field, thats why you are following whatever is there on dish tv website :)

There are only 17 true hd channels on dish tru hd platform, dont take the count to 41 as given on dish tru hd website..
In each and every forum dth forum in India, dish tru hd channels are counted to be 17...

thanks for the correction , the thing is that even dish tv are confused about their own hd services count

I mean apart from their lies about hd services now they are going for false total of services
thats why I found it strange .

vinayjingar said:
thanks for the correction , the thing is that even dish tv are confused about their own hd services count

I mean apart from their lies about hd services now they are going for false total of services
thats why I found it strange .
ok...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock