New Malayalam channels soon

Prateek Marwadi said:
@ mahi

y r u providing wrong information :huh:huh:huh
:angry:angry:angry

Its 100 % sure bro.
Check my all threads i am not posted fake news...

Prateek Marwadi said:
for wat people have been waiting 4

move to other dth according to ur needs n expectations
What will happen to the investment in Sun Direct setup? Simple question to you. You are not satisfied with D2H. Why are you still continuing with it and paying for it? There could be some reason and we don't need to discuss about that reason here in this thread. So there would be many reasons for Sun Direct user to continue using them bro....

Prateek Marwadi said:
@ mahi

y r u providing wrong information :huh:huh:huh
:angry:angry:angry
I don't know if that news is true or false. But how do you know that it is wrong?

I have no comments on new channels addition , only the senior guys in SD has those details.

But , have to comment on few wrong information posted here in this thread.

Ananda krishnan the director of measat group, not ready to give tp as a result of scams. He is gambler, dnt knw wat he hav on mind

Ananda Krishnan , has 20% share in SUN Direct , he will not kill his own business. Measat is for commercial , they have separate TPs for India which can be leased only to Reliance and SUN Direct. They would not want to lose business. So don't give your speculation here.

That to have some technical issues. both using different encryption technologies. shared channel are unencrypted too.

Wrong info again , The shared channels are not FTA , they are too encrypted. Technically it is possible to share the encrypted channels , that is what currently RDTV & SUN Direct is doing.

Sadiq said:
What will happen to the investment in Sun Direct setup? Simple question to you. You are not satisfied with D2H. Why are you still continuing with it and paying for it? There could be some reason and we don't need to discuss about that reason here in this thread. So there would be many reasons for Sun Direct user to continue using them bro....

very true bro. but i m not asking for. i replied to irfaz bro. read all his posts in this thread n in other thread also. he clearly mentioned he ll definitely change his dth n will wait till a particular time.

so i replied to him.:tup:tup:tup

Sadiq said:
I don't know if that news is true or false. But how do you know that it is wrong?

bro... bcoz irfaz bro n one other bro have already confirmed that new channel ll b added in the following months. one also said that 2 channels followed bu 2 channels.........

n mahi told no new channels additions till 2 more months

so he provided wrong information :wall:wall:wall

Dont blame Mahi bro. He is absolutely right. I directly had a talk with M.D.'s office. No new channels as of now. Wait till 2nd may 2015. Prateek bro is too much impatient. Always shouting at others. We are sun direct subscribers. We are having tremendous problem. They dont add new channels. Now you dont shout. We have bared enough. Will bare for a month or two more then simply give up. Do you know prateek bro I am having problem in my house as I dont change DTH. Very less channels thats the only complain I receive from my house. Still I dont give up because of its quality. But I will certainly give up after April 2015. Ghar mein itna jhamela kaun sahe roj roj ? Prateek bro please calm down. Mahi bro right. 100% true. Sun Direct has not received the Measat 3B tps. Whatever little space they have left they are adding slowly Cine 21 / V6 News etc. Just wait a month more or else quit.

Prateek Marwadi said:
bro... bcoz irfaz bro n one other bro have already confirmed that new channel ll b added in the following months. one also said that 2 channels followed bu 2 channels.........

so he provided wrong information :no :no :no :wall:wall:wall

No new channels will be added because Measast 3B tps abhi tak nehi mila. :wall

Prateek Marwadi said:
very true bro. but i m not asking for. i replied to irfaz bro. read all his posts in this thread n in other thread also. he clearly mentioned he ll definitely change his dth n will wait till a particular time.

so i replied to him.:tup:tup:tup
But while replying you didn't quote his post or mentioned his name and said "why people..." so I took that reply is for all..........

Prateek Marwadi said:

so he provided wrong information :wall:wall:wall
One of them could be correct and the could be wrong. We can't say who is correct and who is wrong since both of them are having same source as CC. Both of them could also be wriif both the CC are wrong.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock