Breaking New Software update for videocon d2h

• Thread starter Aaqeel
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 194
  • Views: Views 91,122
'Load sequence number is incorrect' shown when my 2244 rf set top box update using PENDRIVE. What's the problem anybody help please..

'Load sequence number is incorrect' shown when my 2244 rf set top box update using PENDRIVE. What's the problem anybody help please..
bro. do you have that file in pendrive?
please give me the software link to download.
Help!

Manually downloaded software by hard reset. My box 2244ir is updated with download I'd 49. Before I had download I'd 47. I observed two things. The boot time is very fast and logo got changed from Videocon d2h to just d2h. Also some channel clarity got improved after update. Also. Switching time between channels is very quick I felt.

Manually downloaded software by hard reset. My box 2244ir is updated with download I'd 49. Before I had download I'd 47. I observed two things. The boot time is very fast and logo got changed from Videocon d2h to just d2h. Also some channel clarity got improved after update. Also. Switching time between channels is very quick I felt.
Same My STB Model Also 2244 iR.
How to download STB Software Please Tell Me friend's Please

Last edited:
How to download STB Software Please Tell Me friend's
Once you have the software, you'll have to load it on a pen drive (its usually a zip file). Turn off STB from main power, insert pen drive and hold the power button and turn on the STB. After 10 sec. flashing will begin. You can see the percentage on screen.

It is the only manual firmware update process i am aware of on d2h. I have did it a few times on 2012-13.

Software files are available only through d2h officials and they won't provide it to normal users usually. You can rather arrange a service visit or contact near by office to manually update through them. Its chargeable if you don't have any issues with current firmware, i guess.

Once you have the software, you'll have to load it on a pen drive (its usually a zip file). Turn off STB from main power, insert pen drive and hold the power button and turn on the STB. After 10 sec. flashing will begin. You can see the percentage on screen.

It is the only manual firmware update process i am aware of on d2h. I have did it a few times on 2012-13.

Software files are available only through d2h officials and they won't provide it to normal users usually. You can rather arrange a service visit or contact near by office to manually update through them. Its chargeable if you don't have any issues with current firmware, i guess.
Thank you

Same My STB Model Also 2244 iR.
How to download STB Software Please Tell Me friend's Please
It is very simple. Switch off your set top box then push and hold your reset button of STB, then switch it on and release the reset button after few minutes. It will start download the latest software automatically and install.

It is very simple. Switch off your set top box then push and hold your reset button of STB, then switch it on and release the reset button after few minutes. It will start download the latest software automatically and install.
Ok Thanks Friends

Sorry Friends I'm Confused My STB Model Number 2266 iR anyway Downloading Started :):hs: Thanks once Again For your Replies

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock