New Software Updated to Samsung HD Stb

I also manually updated the software...

Happy to see the bug is fixed now :eek:hya Will check it for a day or two to see whether it works properly. :tup

u3uduqy4.jpg

a6a6ety6.jpg

Swyped from Galaxy Note using Tapatalk 4

Shubham said:
What was the issue Madan Ji? :rolleyes:

Earlier Scenario:

1. i goto favorite language settings, set tamil as favorite audio.
2. goto ngc channel, i get tamil audio
3. but if i goto discovery (it doesnt have tamil feed), i get hindi as default audio. i reported TS to make english as default audio.
4. and if i change the language in discovery to english (using blue button) then the "favorite audio" in language settings change to english.
5. means if i change audio for one channel, the settings itself changed and reflects on other channels. so i would get english on ngc as well.

Current Scenario after the update:

both this bugs are fixed.

1. if i set tamil as favorite audio, i get tamil in ngc and english in discovery. :eek:hya:eek:hya
2. if i change audio in discovery to hindi also, the fav. audio in language settings still remain in tamil :tup:tup

mmadhankumar said:
Earlier Scenario:

1. i goto favorite language settings, set tamil as favorite audio.
2. goto ngc channel, i get tamil audio
3. but if i goto discovery (it doesnt have tamil feed), i get hindi as default audio. i reported TS to make english as default audio.
4. and if i change the language in discovery to english (using blue button) then the "favorite audio" in language settings change to english.
5. means if i change audio for one channel, the settings itself changed and reflects on other channels. so i would get english on ngc as well.

Current Scenario after the update:

both this bugs are fixed.

1. if i set tamil as favorite audio, i get tamil in ngc and english in discovery. :eek:hya:eek:hya
2. if i change audio in discovery to hindi also, the fav. audio in language settings still remain in tamil :tup:tup
Excellent sir... is that possible in dreamBox too.. even if using any plugin ?
BTW are you into QC :) How did you contact TS?

A

patash said:
Excellent sir... is that possible in dreamBox too.. even if using any plugin ?
BTW are you into QC :) How did you contact TS?

sorry bro i dont know much about dreambox. other experts might help, post a new thread if you wish.

i not into QC but just found this issue and reported to TS which they have addressed. i sent them an email explaining the issue in detail.

me_saket said:
Audio problem bug is still exists on HD DVR

yes bro, it exists on DVRs as well. maybe the updates for other brands and models will be sent soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock