Seeking Help new tata sky connection suggestion

Hi all,
planning to take a new tata sky connection,
  1. want to how good is the quality of audio and video compared to airtel
Per me, Tata Sky loses in HD video quality compared to Airtel, especially if you are using a Sony LED TV. And HD audio on Airtel is unmatched, as they provide raw audio from broadcaster without doing anything in the middle. As @Bapun Raz bro mentioned, you can read that thread to understand. I gave up and came back to Airtel for this reason. But if SD is your preference, go with TS without a doubt.

Per me, Tata Sky loses in HD video quality compared to Airtel, especially if you are using a Sony LED TV. And HD audio on Airtel is unmatched, as they provide raw audio from broadcaster without doing anything in the middle. As @Bapun Raz bro mentioned, you can read that thread to understand. I gave up and came back to Airtel for this reason. But if SD is your preference, go with TS without a doubt.

hd is my 1st priority, having a 4k OLED so hd matters me the most, so far airtel hd stb has satisfied me without a doubt ,especially the audio.

will go through the forum pages to decide .

Bro I recently took a TS 4k connection late last year. I have shared my review in the thread mentioned by @Bapun Raz bro. I had done some research prior to taking the connection. The 4k stb PQ and AQ are better than the HD stb when connected to a 4k TV.

However the 4k stb has a major issue. The signal quality will always be between 0 - 40. Many TS technicians, including managers have tried to solve this issue over the past two months without any success whatsoever. They even tried replacing the stb, using a Super LNB etc. but nothing has worked. The issue remains. My understanding is that it may be an issue with the software optimization on the 4k stbs or it could be a hardware defect with the 4k stbs. No one knows for sure.

If you can live with this issue then consider the 4k stb otherwise go for the HD stb. The 4k stb costs almost three times more than the HD stb, so I feel this issue is unacceptable.

hd is my 1st priority, having a 4k OLED so hd matters me the most, so far airtel hd stb has satisfied me without a doubt ,especially the audio.

will go through the forum pages to decide .
If HD is your priority, IMO Airtel is the best hands down.

Buy Airtel InternetTV STB it has Best PQ & AQ especially in HD Channels. SD Channels PQ is slightly better than any Airtel HD STBs.

Buy Airtel InternetTV STB it has Best PQ & AQ especially in HD Channels. SD Channels PQ is slightly better than any Airtel HD STBs.
am already using airtel hd hevc box only and i love it, had a chance to change dth for some obvious reasons so thought of giving TS a try.

Bro I recently took a TS 4k connection late last year. I have shared my review in the thread mentioned by @Bapun Raz bro. I had done some research prior to taking the connection. The 4k stb PQ and AQ are better than the HD stb when connected to a 4k TV.

However the 4k stb has a major issue. The signal quality will always be between 0 - 40. Many TS technicians, including managers have tried to solve this issue over the past two months without any success whatsoever. They even tried replacing the stb, using a Super LNB etc. but nothing has worked. The issue remains. My understanding is that it may be an issue with the software optimization on the 4k stbs or it could be a hardware defect with the 4k stbs. No one knows for sure.

If you can live with this issue then consider the 4k stb otherwise go for the HD stb. The 4k stb costs almost three times more than the HD stb, so I feel this issue is unacceptable.

thanks for the insight, guess its better to avoid 4k box as of now :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock