Good News New TS 4k connection

• Thread starter 4K dude
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 81
  • Views: Views 24,054
The stb is HEVC HD model. There is no VC card. The 1080p option is not there. Will check if it can be exchanged for a stb with 1080p option. I will take this up with CC after the signal quality issue is solved.

Bro there is no issue if its 1080i. The only STB that has 1080p is Humax HEVC HD STB. But i dont recommend this STB.

U have the latest STB which has good PQ, how did u find the PQ ???

Super LNB is used only in rare circumstances, like if ur not getting good signals in any of the STB u have, and even after new LNB is installed, still its faced then they can decide to give.

Even normal LNB if its used u have to get normally 60% and above and may be 1-2 TPs around 40% SQ.

@Subha_007 bro had recently taken Super LNB by paying Rs 800 so he can tell better if Signal levels are increasing and are stable.

AFAIK ur multi TV connection is under 1 year warranty and u have 1 month free service visit from installation date, u can call tech and ask them to fix it for free. If u delay u may need to pay Rs 100 extra for service visit.

Send an email to Nodal, and explain all issues in details.
I will send an email to the nodal officer right away. I will demand a speedy resolution and Super LNB to be given for free.

I will send an email to the nodal officer right away. I will demand a speedy resolution and Super LNB to be given for free.
Keep in mind Super LNB comes with one port, so TS uses splitter to separate it into two wires. There is very very minor signal loss due to that. But still better than normal Dual/Quard port LNBs.

Bro there is no issue if its 1080i. The only STB that has 1080p is Humax HEVC HD STB. But i dont recommend this STB.

U have the latest STB which has good PQ, how did u find the PQ ???
PQ and AQ are both very good. The signal quality on this stb is between 30% to 60%.

I had used Humax SD stbs many years back from Hathway cable. I agree they are not that great.

Keep in mind Super LNB comes with one port, so TS uses splitter to separate it into two wires. There is very very minor signal loss due to that. But still better than normal Dual/Quard port LNBs.
Yes bro, they are asking for 100 for the splitter and 800 for the Super LNB. Let me see if contacting the nodal officer helps.

Yes bro, they are asking for 100 for the splitter and 800 for the Super LNB. Let me see if contacting the nodal officer helps.
They have given me splitter for multi TV for free, with Super LNB it costed 800 in total. But it was long back, they might have changed their policy now since many are taking multiple connections so splitters requirement are more.

Super LNB is used only in rare circumstances, like if ur not getting good signals in any of the STB u have, and even after new LNB is installed, still its faced then they can decide to give.

Even normal LNB if its used u have to get normally 60% and above and may be 1-2 TPs around 40% SQ.

@Subha_007 bro had recently taken Super LNB by paying Rs 800 so he can tell better if Signal levels are increasing and are stable.

AFAIK ur multi TV connection is under 1 year warranty and u have 1 month free service visit from installation date, u can call tech and ask them to fix it for free. If u delay u may need to pay Rs 100 extra for service visit.

Send an email to Nodal, and explain all issues in details.
I didn't experience any drastic upgradation in signal quality and strength. We have a dedicated thread, where I have shared the levels. I was having some issues with the default LNB provided. Might be an issue with the particular unit.

I decided to change it and when I am changing it, I will swap it with the best option available.
So I paid 800 and got myself a Super LNB installed.

But after using it for four odd months, I will suggest, if you are having some genuine issues with your LNB and think that only Super LNB can only solve it, then only go for it. Else, there isn't much need of it.

I didn't experience any drastic upgradation in signal quality and strength. We have a dedicated thread, where I have shared the levels. I was having some issues with the default LNB provided. Might be an issue with the particular unit.

I decided to change it and when I am changing it, I will swap it with the best option available.
So I paid 800 and got myself a Super LNB installed.

But after using it for four odd months, I will suggest, if you are having some genuine issues with your LNB and think that only Super LNB can only solve it, then only go for it. Else, there isn't much need of it.
I do agree,
There is no significant increase in pic quality but the sgnal fisbity is very high. I get very good signal level in heavy rain. When the normal lnb used to fail on even a light rain

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock