Good News New TS 4k connection

• Thread starter 4K dude
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 81
  • Views: Views 23,997
I didn't experience any drastic upgradation in signal quality and strength. We have a dedicated thread, where I have shared the levels. I was having some issues with the default LNB provided. Might be an issue with the particular unit.

I decided to change it and when I am changing it, I will swap it with the best option available.
So I paid 800 and got myself a Super LNB installed.

But after using it for four odd months, I will suggest, if you are having some genuine issues with your LNB and think that only Super LNB can only solve it, then only go for it. Else, there isn't much need of it.
My main issue is that in the primary 4k stb I am getting only 0 to 20 signal quality. In the secondary HD stb I am getting 30 to 60 signal quality. I feel the installer did not do a good job of dish and LNB alignment. Also the dual LNB seems to be either refurbished or defective.

I will either accept a new Super LNB free with much better signal quality or even a new dual LNB with 30 to 70 signal quality. Lets see how it goes with the nodal officer.

I feel the dual LNB is refurbished because the installer just pulled it out of his bag. It was not in a sealed package. He also took the existing single LNB and put it in his bag. He will probably give to an unsuspecting new customer. I had a discussion with him about this. Will inform the nodal officer as well. This installer is doing a disservice to himself and to the TS brand.

Hope all this is resolved soon and I can get back to enjoying my new TS connection.

I feel the dual LNB is refurbished because the installer just pulled it out of his bag. It was not in a sealed package. He also took the existing single LNB and put it in his bag. He will probably give to an unsuspecting new customer. I had a discussion with him about this. Will inform the nodal officer as well. This installer is doing a disservice to himself and to the TS brand.

Hope all this is resolved soon and I can get back to enjoying my new TS connection.
This was the latest quad LNB made by Inverto brand, was being provided by TS back in June. Same type dual port LNB too they may be providing now.

Good News - New Inverto Quad port LNBF for Tata Sky Multi TV connections

Do check with nodal if they can provide Inverto brand made LNB. Even Super LNB is manufactured by same brand. They are the best in industry LNB maker.

This was the latest quad LNB made by Inverto brand, was being provided by TS back in June. Same type dual port LNB too they may be providing now.

Good News - New Inverto Quad port LNBF for Tata Sky Multi TV connections

Do check with nodal if they can provide Inverto brand made LNB. Even Super LNB is manufactured by same brand. They are the best in industry LNB maker.
Yes Inverto LNBs are really good. I was using a Inverto quad Ultra HD LNB for my D2h 4k and multi tv connections.

My main issue is that in the primary 4k stb I am getting only 0 to 20 signal quality. In the secondary HD stb I am getting 30 to 60 signal quality. I feel the installer did not do a good job of dish and LNB alignment. Also the dual LNB seems to be either refurbished or defective.

I will either accept a new Super LNB free with much better signal quality or even a new dual LNB with 30 to 70 signal quality. Lets see how it goes with the nodal officer.
If you feel so, please check with CC/nodal. May be that particular unit is defective like mine was. But my LNB was sealed in box. The engineer opened everything in front of my eyes.

What's the use of 4K stb if now even HD channels are expensive & shutting down.. I don't think any 4K channel will launch in at least next 10 years considering indian market & customers. Even lesser chances of new HD channel launch in coming couple of years. Considering recent TRAI effect, many people may even will move to dd freedish in coming months:hehe::biggrin:& we will see more SD channels becoming free to air.

What's the use of 4K stb if now even HD channels are expensive & shutting down.. I don't think any 4K channel will launch in at least next 10 years considering indian market & customers. Even lesser chances of new HD channel launch in coming couple of years. Considering recent TRAI effect, many people may even will move to dd freedish in coming months:hehe::biggrin:& we will see more SD channels becoming free to air.
Yes bro I share the same apprehension now with the new TRAI rules. However, things may change and it may not be as we are predicting. Generally, no rules or guidelines have been able to stop the progress of technology anywhere in the world.

HD channels look noticeably better while using 4k stbs with 4k tvs. There are some advantages like select sporting events may be telecast in 4k. The high cost of these stbs is however a concern. We have to wait and watch what happens.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock