Good News New TS 4k connection

• Thread starter 4K dude
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 81
  • Views: Views 23,991
Facing issues with getting the signal quality problem resolved. Initially the local technician did not come and canceled the WO from the back end. Raised a complaint again. After multiple calls and chats the technician came late last evening. He realigned the dish and the LNB. No major improvement in signal quality. He took some snaps of the low signal quality and said he will file his report and come today at 11 am. No one turned up. Called the CC and took up the issue with the Escalation team. The team leader said that the local technician here had said everything is fine and there is nothing to be fixed. Explained the issue to her. Got another call from the nodal officer’s department. He had called in response to my email. Explained the issue to him. He mentioned the same story from the local technician. I explained to him how his field techs were bluffing. I said I can even share screenshots or snaps. He said he will look into the issue and get back.

I have mentioned very firmly that I do not care which LNB they install or what they have to do, 0 to 20 signal quality is not acceptable on a new 4k stb. The issue is at their end. The installer messed it up while installing the multi tv connection. Everything is under warranty. They have to ensure that I get 70 to 80 signal quality. I will not pay for anything.

I am sceptical if I should add another TS multi tv connection in January and if going to TS was the best move.

With D2h, in such cases they used to send a senior English speaking technician. In TS the field technicians are pathetic. They have horrible communication skills and do not want to do their work properly. This is becoming a very sour experience.

Bro Ur issue is faced rarely and technician issue is local as he was not ready to solve the issue. A little pressure to higher authority will solve all issues.

TS is better but the local technician is spoiling ur experience. I faced similar issue with my multi TV connection, and it was solved in best way possible.

U will get a brand new LNB if it taking another multi TV, as u will have quad port LNB. Now they are giving good quality inverto LNB.

Has Ur signal issue been solved now, what is the level Ur getting on Ur primary STB ?
No bro, not yet solved. The technician is yet to come. On the primary 4k stb, I am getting only 0 to 20 signal quality.

TS Service is usually excellent in cities and even in rural areas. It's quite surprising to see your issue not being resolved for several days!

My issue was solved fast after I complained to the correct department, I guess u remember.

Before that I waited long as I complained to wrong department, and technician came did something it was solved for few days and again that issue came back.

Complainting to higher authority made sure my issue was fixed quickly and permanently

My issue was solved fast after I complained to the correct department, I guess u remember.

Before that I waited long as I complained to wrong department, and technician came did something it was solved for few days and again that issue came back.

Complainting to higher authority made sure my issue was fixed quickly and permanently
Yeah, but within TS it should happen automatically. They should assign the issue to proper engineer based on the nature of it. It's not consumer's responsibility to go to higher authorities every time. Anyway, it looks like he already went to nodal and still it's pending!

Yeah, but within TS it should happen automatically. They should assign the issue to proper engineer based on the nature of it. It's not consumer's responsibility to go to higher authorities every time. Anyway, it looks like he already went to nodal and still it's pending!
Yes bro. The ground level field technicians are unwilling to take any action. The higher authorities are the only option left now. I fully agree that it may be difficult for all customers to follow the escalation process.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock