Discussion News Channels Debate Shows : Then & Now

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 1,885

Are you satisfied with the News channel debates lately?

• Total voters

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
No idea if others noticed but lately many news channels (including popular ones [Majority of them are Hindi News channels], not naming one specifically but majority of them does) anchors supporting one party while debates going on. It helps that specific party spokesperson win the debat while rest of the opposition spokesperson voice get muted.

Going back to old days no such thing existed. So why the anchors started this now from last few years? It actually giving a bad message/wrong views to the viewers following those shows.

That depends on the channel. Voted for yes as I watch NDTV.
I also said majority. NDTV can't be listed under majority since its a boycotted channel.

I also said majority. NDTV can't be listed under majority since its a boycotted channel.
That's genius marketing from NDTV. How can they win most trusted brand? If they are boycotted. Most people even BJP supporters takes them seriously. Even Mirror Now falls in same category.

I don't watch Hindi news debate but sometimes i watch political debates on abp ananda only (Bengali), where the anchor Suman Dey maintain a balance between two or three parties. He quotes a point from their past incident and parties have to do explain their point of view. He don't shout too much like other hindi news anchors do. Yes he has own views too but not that biased i think. I like him a lot. My favourite news achor.

I don't watch Hindi news debate but sometimes i watch political debates on abp ananda only (Bengali), where the anchor Suman Dey maintain a balance between two or three parties. He quotes a point from their past incident and parties have to do explain their point of view. He don't shout too much like other hindi news anchors do. Yes he has own views too but not that biased i think. I like him a lot. My favourite news achor.
Non Hindi belt has sensible journalist. Even English journalism is fine except Republic ofcourse. God knows what happened to Times Now. They have lost their credibility. You will be shocked to see difference in debates in 24 Ghanta and Zee News. Same thing applies for ABP Ananda and ABP News.

Non Hindi belt has sensible journalist. Even English journalism is fine except Republic ofcourse. God knows what happened to Times Now. They have lost their credibility. You will be shocked to see difference in debates in 24 Ghanta and Zee News. Same thing applies for ABP Ananda and ABP News.
Yes i noticed. But the party workers who come here shout too much. They get furious very easily. That's why i never listen them. In bengali channels they maintain a peace or limit most of the time. And the anchor takes a commercial brake when the situation gets heated..

As even I am a bengali, I don't like to watch any bengali news channels. But frequently watch Zee 24 Ghanta and Calcutta News only. Never watch ABP Ananda (though no.1 news channel in bengal) as it's a completely useless channel as of now.
But, frankly speaking, I like to watch hindi news channels. There are countless no. of news channels, mostly of them are totally good for nothing. I like channels like Aaj Tak, Zee News, India TV, ABP News, Zee Hindustan, News Nation and TV9 Bharatvarsh. I liked Republic Bharat earlier, but due to over called-out of Arnab and his company, channel has lost its charms now-a-days. Never watch NDTV as it always spread out fake news about Modi Govt and his party. Other news channels are never watched.

As even I am a bengali, I don't like to watch any bengali news channels. But frequently watch Zee 24 Ghanta and Calcutta News only. Never watch ABP Ananda (though no.1 news channel in bengal) as it's a completely useless channel as of now.
But, frankly speaking, I like to watch hindi news channels. There are countless no. of news channels, mostly of them are totally good for nothing. I like channels like Aaj Tak, Zee News, India TV, ABP News, Zee Hindustan, News Nation and TV9 Bharatvarsh. I liked Republic Bharat earlier, but due to over called-out of Arnab and his company, channel has lost its charms now-a-days. Never watch NDTV as it always spread out fake news about Modi Govt and his party. Other news channels are never watched.
Highlight one. I dare you.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock