No hope....Troubles ahead

• Thread starter hirffa
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 131
  • Views: Views 9,704
Status
Not open for further replies.
bishnu bro where isthe information about tp space

All have to wait for 10 to 15 days. In April they will add channels. I have come in touch with the service manager as well as zonal engineer.They told they got new transponders and new transponders will added on the new financial year that is on april 1st.So i guess in April they will add channels.
One bad news is that there is some problem relating to carrier fees is also going on and some political issues also taking place along with it. So i think all have to wait till the april end.

Sahil Nikhil said:
bishnu bro where isthe information about tp space

I hope that hirffa bro has cleared all your doubts.

Good news & thanks for share @hirffa bro:tup

The thread title should be changed now all hopes & no troubles ahead.

Bishnu15 said:
The thread title should be changed now all hopes & no troubles ahead.

bro wait for just 10 days ;) & after i will change

Adding one or two channels won't solve the issue. A bulk addition of channels is what I am expecting. If they fail to meet customers requirement I will surely opt out in may. They should add a minimum 10 to 20 channel in April.

hirffa said:
Adding one or two channels won't solve the issue. A bulk addition of channels is what I am expecting. If they fail to meet customers requirement I will surely opt out in may. They should add a minimum 10 to 20 channel in April.

very well said hirffa bro & many channels missing in both section (south & Roi channels) & surely we will wait bro :tup & once again thanks for the informations :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock