no new channels in this month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can u tell me what is the purpose of this thread ?:huh

Not Believe In CC After Addition Of 6 HD And 8 SD Channels I Asked Form CC About Any More Channel Addition In Feburary They Said Me No But At Last Of The Feburary Tata Sky Add 7 SD Channels

Rushil.D said:
Not Believe In CC After Addition Of 6 HD And 8 SD Channels I Asked Form CC About Any More Channel Addition In Feburary They Said Me No But At Last Of The Feburary Tata Sky Add 7 SD Channels

But why don't u want to believe them as they are saying correct information. :huh According to screenshot cc says There were no new channels added in march 2014 which is absolutely correct. :tup
CC never says there will not be any channels added on march 2014

No Need of This Thread
So MOD/Admin Please Close It

Whether thread starter is defaming?

or excessively rely on cc
or
dont want tata sky to expand

or
happy with current channel base?

Sent from my HuaweiU8300

MODS/Admin please close this thread

Rushil.D said:

First i dont know why you give such a explaination. If you have seen the SS, you would have not wasted you precise time by explaining, and i wasted my time by explaining that to you. :lol :) Did you see the SS? The CC person told that No new channel added in march! Yes thats right. Tatasky didnt add any channel in march as march started few days ago. The thread starter either so stupid or he is doing on purpose, i have no idea. :angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock