Seeking Help No Signal Issue in certain channels in Tata Play

Soubhadra Nag

Reaction score
From Yesterday barring a few channels suddenly channels started showing no signal issue in TATA Play.
Mine is a HD box. Called CC and they asked to do master reset. Did that, however nothing improved.

What is the issue? If someone could help shed some light please.

That is due to Sun"s interference in the signal. Will get resolved automatically in a day.

The issue still persists, tata sky technician also couldn't rectify the problem and went away. Customer care is also not responsive about this. What to do?

Many channels not working. I was asked to carry out a Master reset but it did not work. Now they want me to agree to pay 200 to their technician to visit. Strict action needs to be taken on this company.

I'm glad I'm not the only one facing this problem.

Since yesterday morning, 4 channels that I've paid for (610, 627, 762, 765) as well as pressing the yellow button on the remote shows a 'Box not receiving signal' message for both my HD set top boxes.

I called the Tata Play helpline and rebooted the set top boxes, did a master reset (and even did a software update from my end), but the problem persisted. I was then told I would need to call a technician for which they would charge Rs. 200.

I politely explained the helpline person that this problem is not from my end and it is clearly a signal issue (either with the common dish on the terrace or from the Tata Play back-end) and so I should not be charged. He said that he was only following protocol and I have to pay the money for the visit. I simply disconnected the phone and removed the 4 non-working channels from my pack.

I then directly called the technician in our area and he said that the helpline people are useless in such matters. He suspects there is a problem from Tata Play end (probably some updation work going on) and he told me to wait for 3-4 days. Hopefully things resolve by then.

I'm glad I'm not the only one facing this problem.

Since yesterday morning, 4 channels that I've paid for (610, 627, 762, 765) as well as pressing the yellow button on the remote shows a 'Box not receiving signal' message for both my HD set top boxes.

I called the Tata Play helpline and rebooted the set top boxes, did a master reset (and even did a software update from my end), but the problem persisted. I was then told I would need to call a technician for which they would charge Rs. 200.

I politely explained the helpline person that this problem is not from my end and it is clearly a signal issue (either with the common dish on the terrace or from the Tata Play back-end) and so I should not be charged. He said that he was only following protocol and I have to pay the money for the visit. I simply disconnected the phone and removed the 4 non-working channels from my pack.

I then directly called the technician in our area and he said that the helpline people are useless in such matters. He suspects there is a problem from Tata Play end (probably some updation work going on) and he told me to wait for 3-4 days. Hopefully things resolve by then.
I feel you are not getting signals from the new satellite

Just check if you are getting LCN 2250 and check LCN 100

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock