Seeking Help No Signal Issue in certain channels in Tata Play

I am getting LCN 100 whereas LCN 2250 is just showing a black screen. However both channels are showing full signal in the signal test.

The 4 channels that I mentioned in my post (and the yellow button) showed no signal in the signal test.

I am getting LCN 100 whereas LCN 2250 is just showing a black screen. However both channels are showing full signal in the signal test.

The 4 channels that I mentioned in my post (and the yellow button) showed no signal in the signal test.
Hmm

Can you pls tell me what LNB is being used ??> You said you have a common Dish so i guess Super LNB is bing used. Have you checked wih other apartment owners if they too are facing similar issues ???

Can you pls check what is the STB model No, and the software/firmware version of the STB.

Software/Firmware version has to be 402

LNB: Super LNB

Manufacture ID: 0xce
Model number: 0xa7
Release number: 402

I've been lazy to check with the neighbours since it isn't an urgent issue. However, all the connections in the building (including my 2 connections) are connected to a single dish on the terrace, so I guess they will have the same issues.

LNB: Super LNB

Manufacture ID: 0xce
Model number: 0xa7
Release number: 402

I've been lazy to check with the neighbours since it isn't an urgent issue. However, all the connections in the building (including my 2 connections) are connected to a single dish on the terrace, so I guess they will have the same issues.
@SarfaRaZ bro, What do you feel is the error...

I feel Super LNB 1.0 may be causing the problem...

You STB Release No is latest one.

Update: Just checked with the neighbours. Their STB is also showing no signal on those 4 channels (as well as the yellow button). However, since they hadn't subscribed to those channels, they hadn't noticed the issue.

Update: Just checked with the neighbours. Their STB is also showing no signal on those 4 channels (as well as the yellow button). However, since they hadn't subscribed to those channels, they hadn't noticed the issue.
Can u pls tell me what Transponder is being Shown on the channels which have no signal

Also pls check if yiu are getting DD Bharati, DD Rajasthan and DD India

Pls provide full TP name,

Yup, those 3 DD channels you mentioned are also showing no signal.

And apologies, but I'm no expert. How do I find the TP name of the channels?

Yup, those 3 DD channels you mentioned are also showing no signal.

And apologies, but I'm no expert. How do I find the TP name of the channels?
In the signal test screen u will get the transponder details

LCN 610 > GSAT24-K3
LCN 627 > GSAT24-K13
LCN 762 > GSAT24-K14
LCN 765 > GSAT24-K14

Hmm so your lnb is at fault it’s not receiving the signals from new satellite

Your society needs to get in touch with the customer care to do the changes since all of the users are having same problems

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock