• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 7,218
Status
Not open for further replies.

dino29

Reaction score
Currently no price increase has been announced by videocon d2h , anyone having doubts just call customer care and confirm or u can even write an e mail to videocon d2h asking about this

So i request members not to believe in false news being spread about price increase in package rates of videocon d2h

right now we are doing same dino bro....

we are not Believing in false News about No Price Increase

dino29 said:
Currently no price increase has been announced by videocon d2h , anyone having doubts just call customer care and confirm or u can even write an e mail to videocon d2h asking about this

So i request members not to believe in false news being spread about price increase in package rates of videocon d2h

Have you sent the mail and got the response means please post here.

Is Dish TV Only Increasing Price?

dino: you are always telling that you will post based on facts.. so, please post some source to prove your statement... no special case for you to post without source...

anyway after apr 10 we all can see which is true..

just call cust care and u will get the response

ask for proof to the person who posted that there will be price increase, he has no proof

dino29 said:

ask for proof to the person who posted that there will be price increase, he has no proof

Since you have posted we are asking how you posted and what base you have posted that's it.

Hope you will post the proof.

MODS - please close the thread since thread starter does not have proof tells us ask customer care and others.

Dino again started controversial discussion.

and forcing people to belive on his truth.

which i feel 50%. Would be 100% or 0% on 10th april.

admin why people have to belive on dino.

why other cant say true news with their sou rce.

dino29 said:

ok.. i will ask customer care.. but other that cc if some body is saying something.. he should have some background on the statement..

i will not post anything without source only because others are posting without proof..

and asking the customer care is the only solution to confirm the price increase, we need to close this thread as well as the other thread saying d2h will increase price hike.. same is the case for other DTH threads on price hike..

MODs, if i am correct, please close all such threads.. we should allow the information to be shared with sources only ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock