No SUN HD channels to move other DTH.

• Thread starter sasitnj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 59
  • Views: Views 7,613

Do you move to other DTH for SUN HD channels?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I only got 4 HD channels confirmed addition in Airtel DTH.

100% confirmed news.
Life OK HD,
Romedy Now +. (Can be Delayed)
Sun TV HD,
Sun Music HD.

I really wanted to know if anyone have a news regarding addition of HBO Defined & Hits HD on ADTV??? I badly want these channels.. :(

Deep.S said:
Don't worry bro..They are process to take over TataSky in HD Channel Count So HBO HD Addition is Sure :k
You are right Deepak bro.ADTV is urely going to take over Tata Sky in HD Channel count.I think if TS soon going to have 500 channels and services then Airtel too will have 500+ channels and services as TS is Airtel biggest rival

DestinyAwaits said:
I only got 4 HD channels confirmed addition in Airtel DTH.

100% confirmed news.
Life OK HD,
Romedy Now +. (Can be Delayed)
Sun TV HD,
Sun Music HD.

I really wanted to know if anyone have a news regarding addition of HBO Defined & Hits HD on ADTV??? I badly want these channels.. :(
Good Update DestinyAwaits bro

To increase the hd channel count to 25 airtel digital tv planned to add following hd channels in their platform
1)Life OK HD
2)HBO DefinedHD
3)HBO Hits HD
4)Sun Tv HD
5)Sun music HD
6)K Tv HD
7)Gemini Tv HD

Wait and see

Basil.AK bro no problems.

well the news is confirmed date is not but hopefully very very soon these addition going to happen.
As the news is straight from High Officials who told me earlier about Romedy Now, &Pictures, SWP additions on ADTV.

Sorry to say this to all of you...

Today also i contacted airtel higher officials... They told clearly that airtel is not ready to add any sun hd channels...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock