Seeking Help Non Stop Pack

Yeah...I m not getting any channels from last 10days...except Nonstop pack channels.
Till now, I m getting family hd addon with fta pack. But if dishtv discontinues this addon in near future, There would be no reason to stay with dishtv. I will definetly leave dishtv and move to TSky, waiting for some trigger now.

Are you getting Travel XP HD?
I think they have reduced number of channels and charging NCF of some Rs 20 or 30.

Oh God balance is showing ₹ -168
It was ₹187, two days ago. Daily deduction was ₹5. Not sure how balance became negative
Anyone any idea???

In financial world, a negative balance indicates credit on company. Before this the balance you used to see was actually wrong. The amount you recharge becomes a debt on company. Hence negative sign. The balance you owe to them is positive. The negative balance tells you that this is amount company owes you. My balance is shown negative since last August on website. They updated in app now.

Moreover, if you are on annual pack that has offer balance then on website you will get different balance from app. Like in my case my annual pack is till 22/12/2019. On App it shows balance as -3519 and website -4471 as it has offer balance of rest amount of 952. If I change my pack now to new regime, this 952 will be deducted and rest 3519 will be available to me. So they have actually corrected everything now.

jatt punjabi,brother i subscribed supersports hd and epic & nick channel when i submitted total cost was 584 rupees but they are deducting 21 rupees per day not giving answer of my mails

In financial world, a negative balance indicates credit on company. Before this the balance you used to see was actually wrong. The amount you recharge becomes a debt on company. Hence negative sign. The balance you owe to them is positive. The negative balance tells you that this is amount company owes you. My balance is shown negative since last August on website. They updated in app now.

Moreover, if you are on annual pack that has offer balance then on website you will get different balance from app. Like in my case my annual pack is till 22/12/2019. On App it shows balance as -3519 and website -4471 as it has offer balance of rest amount of 952. If I change my pack now to new regime, this 952 will be deducted and rest 3519 will be available to me. So they have actually corrected everything now.
Some issue with the app. In website it is showing correct price i.e. +ve value
I have recharged my account with ₹10 and it increased my validity by 2 days.. so non stop pack + add on will work till I keep on recharging 😁

Hope they don't remove add ons

Better to recharge with more value till last day of 3 year pack and save PDF of web page of Dishtv web site showing your increased validity to fight case if they change your pack forcefully with out your knowledge,so that this PDF can be used to lodge complaint fight case with appelet authority or TRAI

Last edited:
If i activate any add on or channel with old non stop pack and old add on, will there be any change in base pack?

If i activate any add on or channel with old non stop pack and old add on, will there be any change in base pack?
Yes, then ur pack will break & u will enter into the new migration system. So either u enjoy ur old pack upto the validity end or choose ur desired pack

Reply from DishTV.

Thank you for writing DishTV.

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you and appreciate your valuable feedback regarding the New Tariff order. We wish to inform you that same has been shared with the concerned team, who will certainly evaluate it and take appropriate action for making your experience with us seamless and delightful.

We are happy to acknowledge the same as it is your feedback that helps us to constantly improve our services and provide you the best of TV viewing experience.

Please note that we are in the process of firming options for subscribers who are having Non Stop Account and we shall inform through appropriate modes before any migration. Till that time, you may continue to watch your services uninterrupted. Also, you can register your new choice of channels or our suggested packs on our website, customer app or ON TV application.

TRAI has already published FAQs to clarify the provisions of New Tariff order/Regulations on its website which can be accessed through visit on linkhttps://channeltariff.trai.gov.in/data/FAQ_BnCS.pdf

For any further assistance, please write back to us or call us on 1860-258-3474.

Thank you for choosing Dish TV and giving us the opportunity to provide you the best TV viewing experience. We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serve you better.

Happy Viewing!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock