Seeking Help Non Stop Pack

Reply from DishTV.

Thank you for writing DishTV.

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you and appreciate your valuable feedback regarding the New Tariff order. We wish to inform you that same has been shared with the concerned team, who will certainly evaluate it and take appropriate action for making your experience with us seamless and delightful.

We are happy to acknowledge the same as it is your feedback that helps us to constantly improve our services and provide you the best of TV viewing experience.

Please note that we are in the process of firming options for subscribers who are having Non Stop Account and we shall inform through appropriate modes before any migration. Till that time, you may continue to watch your services uninterrupted. Also, you can register your new choice of channels or our suggested packs on our website, customer app or ON TV application.

TRAI has already published FAQs to clarify the provisions of New Tariff order/Regulations on its website which can be accessed through visit on linkhttps://channeltariff.trai.gov.in/data/FAQ_BnCS.pdf

For any further assistance, please write back to us or call us on 1860-258-3474.

Thank you for choosing Dish TV and giving us the opportunity to provide you the best TV viewing experience. We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serve you better.

Happy Viewing!
Standard copy paste reply for all feedback, do not trust these cc

Can anyone help me to delete addon and silver pack showing on my next recharge date.

If it is non stop pack you can not do anything,otherwise you choose channel thru web site,old pack will discontinue and new pack will start

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock