Seeking Help Non Stop Pack

FTA channels are no more Free To Air. We have to pay Rs.130/- + GST.

We all from Dreamdth forum having DishTV non stop base pack should fight against DishTV if they are breaking our non stop pack and crediting money to our account
You can try mailing to dishtv customer care at [email protected] with CC to these Trai guys
(a) Shri Anil Kumar Bhardwaj, Advisor - II (B&CS), TRAI at 011-23237922 or email at [email protected] ; or
(b) Shri Arvind Kumar, Advisor - I/IlI (B&CS),TRAI at 011-23220209 or email at [email protected].
No operator can change pack if they have committed for long duration contract and advance rental is paid just write to Trai complaining your problem as per link of TRAI regulation
https://main.trai.gov.in/sites/default/files/QOS_Regulation_03_03_2017.pdf
Point 17 of Trai regulation shows
17. Price protection to subscribers.— In case, the broadcasting services related to television have been availed by a subscriber with a lock-in period or the charges for subscription of broadcasting services related to television are paid in advance for a specific period by a subscriber in pursuance of any scheme offered by the distributor of television channels, the distributor shall continue to provide such services for such period to the Page 18 of 67 subscriber without any increase in the price of subscription and without altering the other terms of subscription to the disadvantage of the subscriber.

Last edited:
I have a 3 Years Non Stip Pack which will end in 2021,
what happen after 29 Dec
will it continue or my money will back 1279/-
PLEASE CONFIRM ANY ONE
ur money credited in your dth A/c .. (main balance)
so qukly choose ur pack... incase before feb 1 u r not choose ur crnt plan convrtd to trai rules.. its cost high.. so choose ur pack befr feb.1

so qukly choose ur pack... incase before feb 1 u r not choose ur crnt plan convrtd to trai rules.. its cost high.. so choose ur pack befr feb.1
Customer care executive said same thing...money will be refunded for remaining period

But still no communication received regarding discontinuation of non stop pack. It should not happen that we change our pack & later on come to know that they continued this pack benefits for other customers. So I think we should wait till 30th Jan & after confirmation only we should change pack as per TRAI rules as anyways there is no communication regarding missing channel addition too.

We all from Dreamdth forum having DishTV non stop base pack should fight against DishTV if they are breaking our non stop pack and crediting money to our account
You can try mailing to dishtv customer care at [email protected] with CC to these Trai guys
(a) Shri Anil Kumar Bhardwaj, Advisor - II (B&CS), TRAI at 011-23237922 or email at [email protected] ; or
(b) Shri Arvind Kumar, Advisor - I/IlI (B&CS),TRAI at 011-23220209 or email at [email protected].
No operator can change pack if they have committed for long duration contract and advance rental is paid just write to Trai complaining your problem as per link of TRAI regulation
https://main.trai.gov.in/sites/default/files/QOS_Regulation_03_03_2017.pdf
Point 17 of Trai regulation shows
17. Price protection to subscribers.— In case, the broadcasting services related to television have been availed by a subscriber with a lock-in period or the charges for subscription of broadcasting services related to television are paid in advance for a specific period by a subscriber in pursuance of any scheme offered by the distributor of television channels, the distributor shall continue to provide such services for such period to the Page 18 of 67 subscriber without any increase in the price of subscription and without altering the other terms of subscription to the disadvantage of the subscriber.

Nothing you can do bro. When im purchase that their policy to give free lifetime recording. Now saying Policy changed.. Everything is Temporary bro.. Nothing Permanente

They may continue to all those who write to customer care with cc to Trai that is my thinking,so who are interested to continue in non stop pack must write to them that we want to continue then we should wait and see what happens 1st Feb onwards,we should not keep quit

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock