Seeking Help Non Stop Pack

I have also sent mail with copy to Trai,please see that copy to Trai is must otherwise there reply will be different
Yes I have cc TRAI address but forgot to send VC number. Anyway I have sent from my registered email id so should be any problem

I sent mail to continue my non stop pack to customer care and CC to Trai within 2 hours customer care called me and told there is no clear indication from Thier higher up regarding non stop pack continuation or not I replied to customer care on phone I want to continue with this pack and Trai order supports me on this,this only I am informing you in advance that's all

me too sent the email, my pack is valid till June, 2020,, me too want to continue

I had 3 connections with non stop pack .. i mailed to dishtv cc and trai .. but iam not getting any reply .. what shoul i do ?? Is it compulsory to move new packages .. all my connection will expiry @ 2020

I had 3 connections with non stop pack .. i mailed to dishtv cc and trai .. but iam not getting any reply .. what shoul i do ?? Is it compulsory to move new packages .. all my connection will expiry @ 2020
No short cuts bro send 3 mails from registered email ID mentioning each VC no. And CC to Trai definitely they will reply,they have replied to me and called me also,but in their reply they told no decision yet regarding non stop pack,but one mail is must,wait till 7 Feb bro and see what they do to your pack,what is hurry

Last edited:
Does any one got reply from TRAI?

Just called CC. The executive told me that there is no information regarding non stop pack. Whenever we got any information regarding this, we will intimate you. You should wait till further update.

Last edited:
This is the reply I got from Dish TV customer care
Dear Mr. XXX,
Thank you for contacting Dish TV.
As per our telephonic conversation, we have confirmed you that we have not
any update regarding your concern,your Non Stop Pack will be continue or
not on your VC, if any update will be coming regarding this in future the
we will inform you via SMS, Call , Email etc.
You can update your RMN through SMS <DISHTV RMN 11-digits VC No. to
57575> from the Registered Mobile Number. Also, you can login on our
Website (www.dishtv.in) to change your Register Mobile number.
Thank you for choosing Dish TV and giving us the opportunity to provide
you the best TV viewing experience. We value your association and assure
you of our commitment to serve you better.
Happy Viewing!
Regards,
YYYY
Customer Service
DishTV

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock