Seeking Help Non Stop Pack

But still no communication received regarding discontinuation of non stop pack. It should not happen that we change our pack & later on come to know that they continued this pack benefits for other customers. So I think we should wait till 30th Jan & after confirmation only we should change pack as per TRAI rules as anyways there is no communication regarding missing channel addition too.
already clearly infomd TATASKY go tatasky web site or mobile app choose 123 selection option... nxt page last line clearly mensnd chk it

Just spoke to dishtv customer care & they said non stop pack is going to discontinue from 1st feb & customers will have to submit channel request before that. Also they dont have any information regarding pending channel addition on platform. If that's the case what's the use of continuing dishtv? They bring things immediately into effect which benefit them & not to customers.

Just spoke to dishtv customer care & they said non stop pack is going to discontinue from 1st feb & customers will have to submit channel request before that. Also they dont have any information regarding pending channel addition on platform. If that's the case what's the use of continuing dishtv? They bring things immediately into effect which benefit them & not to customers.
Another BJP product what more to expect other than looting customers .... They are charging ncf ₹153.60 not even leaving 60p!!!

Another BJP product what more to expect other than looting customers .... They are charging ncf ₹153.60 not even leaving 60p!!!
Have you sent mail to customer care with cc to Trai bro for continuing non stop pack

Have you sent mail to customer care with cc to Trai bro for continuing non stop pack
I placed a callback request.customer care called and said they will refund remaining amount and then she said to choose channels which I denied saying I will do from website....

I placed a callback request.customer care called and said they will refund remaining amount and then she said to choose channels which I denied saying I will do from website....
Azhar bro do not listen to them just send a mail to them mentioning your VC no to [email protected] and cc to [email protected] telling that I want to continue with non stop pack and send them below link,if you keep wiating listening to them then definitively they will break your non stop pack so hurry draft a mail and send them from registered email ID this mail
https://main.trai.gov.in/sites/default/files/QOS_Regulation_03_03_2017.pdf
Point 17 of Trai regulation shows
17. Price protection to subscribers.— In case, the broadcasting services related to television have been availed by a subscriber with a lock-in period or the charges for subscription of broadcasting services related to television are paid in advance for a specific period by a subscriber in pursuance of any scheme offered by the distributor of television channels, the distributor shall continue to provide such services for such period to the Page 18 of 67 subscriber without any increase in the price of subscription and without altering the other terms of subscription to the disadvantage of the subscriber.

Azhar bro do not listen to them just send a mail to them mentioning your VC no to [email protected] and cc to [email protected] telling that I want to continue with non stop pack and send them below link,if you keep wiating listening to them then definitively they will break your non stop pack so hurry draft a mail and send them from registered email ID this mail
https://main.trai.gov.in/sites/default/files/QOS_Regulation_03_03_2017.pdf
Point 17 of Trai regulation shows
17. Price protection to subscribers.— In case, the broadcasting services related to television have been availed by a subscriber with a lock-in period or the charges for subscription of broadcasting services related to television are paid in advance for a specific period by a subscriber in pursuance of any scheme offered by the distributor of television channels, the distributor shall continue to provide such services for such period to the Page 18 of 67 subscriber without any increase in the price of subscription and without altering the other terms of subscription to the disadvantage of the subscriber.
Ok will send but they can play the trick.. see for non stop pack they can allow to continue but what about family HD add on pack and few alacarta channels which I subscribed? They can clearly say we are removing hd add on and ala Carta channels to comply with new trai rules... In that case I will be left with just non stop pack which has FTA channels etc....they will put a condition of we want more channels migrate to new packs....

Think again bro it is possible....they will remove HD add on then non stop pack become useless....ARP is useful for those customers who has subscribed to dishtv base packs but I don't think useful for non stop pack users as all users must have subscribed to some add ons or added alacarta channels

Ok will send but they can play the trick.. see for non stop pack they can allow to continue but what about family HD add on pack and few alacarta channels which I subscribed? They can clearly say we are removing hd add on and ala Carta channels to comply with new trai rules... In that case I will be left with just non stop pack which has FTA channels etc....they will put a condition of we want more channels migrate to new packs....

Think again bro it is possible....they will remove HD add on then non stop pack become useless....ARP is useful for those customers who has subscribed to dishtv base packs but I don't think useful for non stop pack users as all users must have subscribed to some add on or added alacarta channels
Azhar bro try to save non stop pack let them remove evrything,you can add all channels you write in mail what you are as a individual channels what ever you want your old pack is non existant after 1st Feb so in mail send them list want chanels you want to be added one by one ,in this way you can save Rs120 loss due to discontinuation of non stop pack.Just give attempt bro

Azhar bro try to save non stop pack let them remove evrything,you can add all channels you write in mail what you are as a individual channels what ever you want your old pack is non existant after 1st Feb so in mail send them list want chanels you want to be added one by one ,in this way you can save Rs120 loss due to discontinuation of non stop pack.Just give attempt bro
Ok bro sent

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock