Not much good news ahead for Sun Direct

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Last week, on Friday I had send a mail to Sun Direct MD (Mr Mahesh Kumar) & also copy marked it to customer care.

The E-Mail Ids are:

1. [email protected]
2. [email protected]

I have attached the E-Mail also.

The Customer Care gave a stereo typed reply.

But today morning, at around 10 am, I received a call from Sun Direct M.D.'s office. Mr Shankaracharya Called me up. I am also sharing his mobile number - 0950....... (Dont share the full number as per Prateek bro's advice). I asked him when new channels would be added ?

He said that addition of new channels would take time. Sun Direct having scarcity of space. It is still there. They have applied for new tps but they are yet to receive any tps from Measat. I asked them to add 24 Ghanta Bangla. But he replied as of now it is not possible. Then they have to remove ABP Ananda and add 24 Ghanta in its place. He asked me the names of popular channels of Bangla. He said certain South Channels in the pipeline. But it will take time. He also said that IPL Offer would come very soon. He insisted me to wait till 2nd May 2015 before taking any decision. He said that No.1 News Channel of Bangla is there - ABP Ananda & which cannot be removed or replaced at any cost. He finally admitted the entire West Bengal customer base is entirely depending on ABP Ananda Channel. The moment that channel is dropped customer base would be Zero in Bangla. He suggested me to wait till my next recharge date or 2nd May 2015 whichever is early. Political issues preventing sun direct from receiving new tps it seems. (This particular line is entirely my view) He added that the main focus for Sun Direct in West Bengal is to reach the lower class family who cant afford monthly recharge of RS 300 + for tvs. For them only they have designed Value Pack @ RS 210 p.m. only. He agreed Mega Pack is now without Ten Cricket. Also Ten Action & Sony Six not there. But Value Plus Pack now includes Star Movies.

Very irritating ! Still no new channels !:wall

Hope for the best !:tup

how do you print screen

Yes you are right. There is some political issues going on. The goverment in centre wont allow a smooth passage for sun group. I am planning to opt out of sun direct by may.There is no point in hanging here. I am planning to go for Videocon d2h or Airtel (Good signal strength so better quality and less attenuation in rain). Once they add tp I will surely return back. Untill then Tata :hello.......... not tata sky...

@ bishnu bro

please follow forum rules or else i ll report ur post. :wall:wall:wall

sharing mobile no. n that too of a third person :angry:angry:angry

please delete this immediately

Prateek Marwadi said:
@ bishnu bro

please follow forum rules or else i ll report ur post. :wall:wall:wall

sharing mobile no. n that too of a third person :angry:angry:angry

please delete this immediately

Why are you so hot headed always ? :wall Should I buy a pack of ice for you ? :luv I shared the mobile number as a proof. You can report my post if you want. I have shared this not to go against forum rules but to give some genuine news about sun direct. Let mods decide.

Mmadhankumar bro was also browsing this thread. Had there been some wrong had he not warned me or banned me ? Please cool down. I have removed half mobile number.

Bishnu15 said:
Mmadhankumar bro was also browsing this thread. Had there been some wrong had he not warned me or banned me ? Please cool down. I have removed half mobile number.

hmmm ... thats the only style bro
do not take it seriously ....:hs:hs:hs:hs:hs\:luv:luv:luv:luv:luv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock