Now Downgrade From Web Account

• Thread starter M@zh@R
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 8,900
good move, but not customer friendly in all. I would say very worst in adding add on or ala carte, they are very slow (taking even two days after ordering for alacarte). very worst last time many friends of mine try to add ten cricket for the Ind - Srilanka series. But they all could not able to watch the first one day match, due to videocon laziness of adding the channel takes more than 24hours. So Sorry guys, not customer friendly in all.

nskaran said:
good move, but not customer friendly in all. I would say very worst in adding add on or ala carte, they are very slow (taking even two days after ordering for alacarte). very worst last time many friends of mine try to add ten cricket for the Ind - Srilanka series. But they all could not able to watch the first one day match, due to videocon laziness of adding the channel takes more than 24hours. So Sorry guys, not customer friendly in all.

agreed
i also think so

M@zh@R said:
:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya
Much awaited service have finally arrived on D2h Web Care portal.
Now Customers Can Downgrade their Pack once in a month.

:c:c:c
RbLlQ.jpg

mCo5n.jpg

Good info ! But have u tried this and does it work. Reason, D2H is a pathetic web-portal, worst than some GOI websites, frustrating login-page and user options :(:(

nskaran said:

Me too had a harrowing exp in adding ala carte, need to call them thrice to add a single channel and it took a span of 14-16 hours:wall

Frustrating website too, nothing works except "recharge" link+"buy online".:angry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock