Not open for further replies.
Sun Might Launch Those Pending 5-6 HD Channels In Next 1-2 Months
Udaya Movies HD
Udaya Music HD
Surya Movies HD
Surya Music HD
Gemini Comedy HD
Gemini Life HD,

(Future_Sun Marathi HD, Sun Bangla HD, khushi Tv HD, kochu Tv HD, Chutti Tv HD, Chintu Tv HD)
Hope they will launch all HD channels and shutdown all SD channels,
Hope they will introduce good HD packages,

Sun Might Launch Those Pending 5-6 HD Channels In Next 1-2 Months
Testing is running

Sun News HD
Udaya Movies HD
SUN Bangla HD
Surya Movies HD

At first they need to bring down price of NCF, period. Problem starts on the service provider fee itself.

You need look closer and deeper as to what system was followed earlier and FYI operators, broadcasters earned much more that time but unwanted stuff was pushed to consumer. You r just seeing bulk discount u got but where was choice to choose chs of ur choice, Standalone price of chs used to b absurdly high....not only this but there was no equal deals for smaller and big operators. There was absolutely no level playing field.

Instead of blaming TRAI who did fabulous job of fighting for consumers, u r instead blaming them. Broadcasters r to blame for not pricing chs properly right now, if a channel can b given at very low avg monthly price in earlier bulk deal system then why can't same b done now when if customer likes they will take the channel and drop it anytime they want. Reason is broadcasters r not confident about their content and still wanting bulk deal system to b back so that revenues r not impacted

Here some people are saying that they used to get almost all channels in 200 before NTO. Other say, almost all HD channels were available in 300 before NTO.

I think either i was in different world
OR
V3Y7QcW.jpg

Here some people are saying that they used to get almost all channels in 200 before NTO. Other say, almost all HD channels were available in 300 before NTO.

I think either i was in different world
OR
V3Y7QcW.jpg
Maybe not on DTH.
In cable, we used to get each and every channel available on the platform, SD + HD, at just ₹250. Some areas used to get at ₹200.

Maybe not on DTH.
In cable, we used to get each and every channel available on the platform, SD + HD, at just ₹250. Some areas used to get at ₹200.
TN always had cheap cables. For others, You may be talking about analog cable era where LCO used to underreport subscribers and sell pack to users at cheap rates. Otherwise all channels in 200 is just not possible without cheating with broadcasters and cheating taxes to govt.
Regarding all HD channels under 300, did cables had all HD channels too before NTO?🤣

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom