Ordered for Upgrading from TS SD to TS Normal HD Box

Reaction score
Finally Upgrading from Tata Sky SD to Tata Sky HD Normal Box

:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

Today I called CC to Upgraded my Account to HD Normal...

they given the Work Order.. and the they Scheduled on 25-05-2013 @ 11:10 AM...

So waiting for Dealers Call...

I will Give Review on the HD normal STB after I receive the STB

:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup

Hi, Congrats for upgrading..

And a personal note:
Seems you update this single post many times.. Since you changed the thread title, I though you created a new thread :)

Also, I noticed whenever you have a revised thought, you are updating the original post by editing it.. Here we are missing the very first info that you given the recent one with which you updated.. It will be good if you are posting the updates either as an addition to the original post (without affecting previous content) or post it as a new post in the thread..

Hope you will take this positively..

Ya Just HD without Recording One.....

two Reasons
1) We have No use of this..
2) No 60Hz in HD plus

hd+ box atlest saves time

by using Time shift fuction.

before i buy i also thought no use.

but now useful atleat to record movies and cartoon shows for my daughter and wife

me_saket said:
hd+ box atlest saves time

by using Time shift fuction.

before i buy i also thought no use.

but now useful atleat to record movies and cartoon shows for my daughter and wife

without 60Hz .. I will not See any Program in TV na :':)':)':)':)'(

Sadiq said:
Hi, Congrats for upgrading..

And a personal note:
Seems you update this single post many times.. Since you changed the thread title, I though you created a new thread :)

Also, I noticed whenever you have a revised thought, you are updating the original post by editing it.. Here we are missing the very first info that you given the recent one with which you updated.. It will be good if you are posting the updates either as an addition to the original post (without affecting previous content) or post it as a new post in the thread..

Hope you will take this positively..

the Previous Post Which I have Updated all are Same Content... So I updated in the Same Thread...

Now I will give Review and Everything of TS HD STB in this Thread....( this is the New Thread.. 60HZ information Thread is the Other one)

Hope U Understand

60Hz option may get added on TS+ HD during next update?

Anyways congrats bro. :)

@Chinnupepsi4all:

Please check the quoted post below..

chinnupepsi4all said:
Finally...

For HD there is no such thing as PAL or NTSC. PAL and NTSC are the old formats. 

With HD there is a whole range of aspect ratios and progressive and interlaced pictures that televisions should support. Unfortunately different countries have decided to go for different standards.

You originally posted this particular post yesterday at 1:18PM with some content. Later at 1:32, you completely changed the content except the word "Finally".. I actually don't remember what you originally posted at 1:18PM.. That is the only thing I wanted to mention here.. Nothing more.. Kindly request you not take this wrongly..

I hope the DDF team will also expect in this way.. If not, I also don't have a problem. But the above is only MY CONCERN.. Not sure about others...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock