Ordered for Upgrading from TS SD to TS Normal HD Box

@Sadiq...

What I mentioned Everywhere after so Much Confusion ... Finally Decided is

There is no NTSC/PAL in HD....

But for NTSC TV you Will NEED 60HZ Frames Per Second and for PAL TVs YOu Will NEED 50HZ Frames per Second

Ok.. It is up to the members to follow their own pattern. But the thing is, it should be easily interpreted by the other members.

By the way, there MAY BE a chance that the previous information you provided and later modified can also be true. Since it is no longer available, no one can validate it.. Anyway, you concluded that it was wrong and that is why you modified it. But, since this is a public forum, everyone will have different opinion based on the info they are getting.

Anyway, I don't want to comment more on this...

This is why we had post edit time limited to 15 mints after post but later removed because many members didn't liked.

Can we do some thing to see the history of a post? Clicking it should show all amendments of the post.. Is it possible Bapun?

I am working on something currently, will look into this later.

can we see means,
show member's corrections publicly?.

people said:
can we see means,

He means just like we can see edited comments history on facebook.

Sadiq said:
Vadirocks said:
people said:
can we see means,

I Don' Think It's A Good Idea!

I am just realizing this guys.. Thanks for the thoughts...

bro U r Crossing ur Limits :angry:angry:angry:angry ..... I am not Ur Slave....

Dont be act Smart..... Be in your Limits....

MODs, Admin are here to Correct and to Rectify ....

I didnt wrote Wrong on that Post... i just Edited the Long Phrase into 4 Lines Paragraph.. thats it.... and Keep Highlighted the Imp Part.. thats it... :angry:angry:angry:angry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock