Ordered for Upgrading from TS SD to TS Normal HD Box

chinnupepsi4all said:
Sadiq said:
Vadirocks said:
people said:
can we see means,
show member's corrections publicly?.

I Don' Think It's A Good Idea!

I am just realizing this guys.. Thanks for the thoughts...

bro U r Crossing ur Limits :angry:angry:angry:angry ..... I am not Ur Slave....

Dont be act Smart..... Be in your Limits....

MODs, Admin are here to Correct and to Rectify ....

I didnt wrote Wrong on that Post... i just Edited the Long Phrase into 4 Lines Paragraph.. thats it.... and Keep Highlighted the Imp Part.. thats it... :angry:angry:angry:angry

Brother, please don't get tensed. I never mentioned the word you used. I never asked you to obey my words.

I clearly mentioned that, it is ONLY MY CONCERN. Also mentioned, it is up to the member to decide a pattern. Hope it is clear..

if you got any doubt regarding any post,just tag the post and you may need not write any notes on it.
i too face the issue lot,but this is knowledge sharing tool,we are all here for sharing what we know (sometimes making fun :lol) and also i don't want to show "i am expert".

me_saket said:
plz update as u already got new stb

right Now I cant Give u a Review of HD Box with my CRT TV...

I will Give TS HD Full Review and TS HD vs D2h HD Review on my New LG 47LM8600...

Please Be wait for 7-10 days.... :(:(:(:(:(

Ok.

Atlest start new thread with feature of
Hd box

Later give details of tv also.

And close old thread

chinnupepsi4all said:
me_saket said:
plz update as u already got new stb

right Now I cant Give u a Review of HD Box with my CRT TV...

I will Give TS HD Full Review and TS HD vs D2h HD Review on my New LG 47LM8600...

Please Be wait for 7-10 days.... :(:(:(:(:(
I understand that you preferred Hd box instead of HD+ because
there is no 60Hz option in HD+. By any chance if you have Google TV box from US you need not have another converter. Today I got Google TV Box( Logitech Revue) and removed my converter (50Hz to 60Hz). This box includes all smart TV features with wireless key board and it is cheaper also.You can try it.

kumar.manish said:
plz tell me what is 60 hz

If you do not have TV from USA you need not worry about this 60Hz . This is related to frame refresh rate , Usually TV in india work on PAL system which have 50Hz refresh rate and TV in places like USA work on NTSC system which have 60hz refresh Rate. So people who have brought TV from USA to India would need 60Hz in tata sky hd+

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock