Ordered new tata sky Hd

Pakistanis are also allowed on this blog :-( :-(
Because these people are not real friends of INDIA
I request admin to block this Pakistani user and others too

।।भारत माता की जय।।
।।हिंदुत्व परमो धर्मं।।

@the reality Bro don't create racism let him be here nothg issue ...still now he didn't create or abuse us ..so let us welcome him... Believe he will be good so no worries

thereality said:
Bro racism is not here it falls in PoK and PK............

If any more racist comments like these from you then we will be forced to take strict action. So behave properly :k

But what inams_sam bro is doing is illegal its ddf's duty to report to appropriate authority or esle someone will report ddf and it can be shutdown for knowing tht illegal acts are happening yet they did not report to appropriate authorities

tatasky_2006 said:
But what inams_sam bro is doing is illegal its ddf's duty to report to appropriate authority or esle someone will report ddf and it can be shutdown for knowing tht illegal acts are happening yet they did not report to appropriate authorities

When dth itself not interested then why should we:no

We indians are peace loving and we treat Pakistanis as bros and sis :hs :hs its politicians who create hate of all that :no :dodgy :damn

We are human and believe in humanity :luv

Bro in Pakistan most of the people use Indian DTH for their homes. Cable TV is not available in 90 % rural areas in Pakistan. I am using DTH since 2004. First dishtv then I opted for tatasky then after few years I opted for Airtel and now after years I am returning back to tatasky again

Rushil.D said:
When dth itself not interested then why should we:no

We indians are peace loving and we treat Pakistanis as bros and sis :hs :hs its politicians who create hate of all that :no :dodgy :damn

We are human and believe in humanity :luv

Well Said Rushil.D bro :luv :luv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock