pack prices r increasing

Thanks For Confirmation Share mohankarthickeyan bro :clap

Any channel addition to south silver pack after price increase?.

:no:no I didn't disclose any other forum name in my posts or via PM also :k
You got me wrong ...I know DDF rules nd that I follow :k

Sadiq said:
@Prateek & SarfaRaz: Please check the rules before posting anything. If the site is another forum, sharing those details are against forum rules via public post as well as via PM.

y bro. v r here to provide the valuable information so that each n everyone who is visiting this forum should get benefit. if i share some information which is taken from some other website then whats the problem in it?

Prateek Marwadi said:
y bro. v r here to provide the valuable information so that each n everyone who is visiting this form should get benefit. if i share some information which is taken from some other website then whats the problem in it?

It is the forum rule bro! No other forum names should be disclosed here! It is the rule in all the other forums too..

Prateek Marwadi said:
10rs hike on 231
15rs hike on 310

so bro u must b happy just 20 bucks
231>310>550 or 570

Not at all happy. Even I tried other packs with HD access fee. No luck. Still I have to pay Rs.567. Instead of that I will pay additional Rs.23 and will go with my current pack (New South Platinum HD)

Sadiq said:
Not at all happy. Even I tried other packs with HD access fee. No luck. Still I have to pay Rs.567. Instead of that I will pay additional Rs.23 and will go with my current pack (New South Platinum HD)

please explain how?

Sadiq said:
It is the forum rule bro! No other forum names should be disclosed here! It is the rule in all the other forums too..

just read all the forum rules, no where mention that u cannot mention the name of any other forum. so please help me bro!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock