Package Downgrade..

• Thread starter Thread starter Taimoor Awan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 24
  • Views Views: Views 3,077
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear my pack was North Zone Bharat pack firstly.Then i upgraded it to Platinum sports North pack bcz i wanted to remove add ons.Then i came back to Bharat pack in North Zone but it is not downgraded and giving the option to dealer that it is submited and they will call back.but i m not using the no of Indian Network then how it could be downgraded??
bro
PLATINUM SPORTS
pack is South zone pack bro
can you visit this website DTH Channel Packages | D2H Recharge Plans in India | DishTV Base Packs

Dear,now a days many times they do not change pack without a call to subscriber,so it will be difficult some time to change pack till they talk to you?

Can i use any number of Indian Neywork from anyonr just to Downgrade my Pack?

Send a mail from registered email Id about downgrade of pack and post same on twitter Handle(@ DishTV_India )/Facebook (Dish TV India) of Dish TV there you can send a personal message to DishTV India that you have sent a mail to customer care,tell them you are abroad and can not take call and old parents can not talk to customer care in India

You can add my whatsapp no --removed--.kindly do contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raj Kumar i couldnt reply ur conversation.My VC is --removed-- kindly try to downgrade it to Bharat pack North Zone

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom