Discussion Parameters to check when replacing your ADTV Remote officially

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 120
  • Views: Views 27,570
Seal are nothing it's just a sticker anyone can remove & paste it

Btwn a normal uneducated people never saw seal if it's open or not even I didn't checked once I enter into dth platform in 2012

Yes as said by Siva anna it's all from distributor or retailer side only

Did you find it bro?
Yes bro, i went to the office and checked out myself. Seems like the whole stock is like that. There was no mark on number 5 on any of them.
Now, should i complaint for replacement? Will they do now as i had replaced long back. Although i am not facing any issues. Remote working fine and buttons are also smooth.

Yes bro, i went to the office and checked out myself. Seems like the whole stock is like that. There was no mark on number 5 on any of them.
Now, should i complaint for replacement? Will they do now as i had replaced long back. Although i am not facing any issues. Remote working fine and buttons are also smooth.
No need bro. If the buttons are smooth, you can happily use it.

My remote is not working with some buttons like 7, info, channel up down. Others are working. If we go through official route, do we have to give back our old remote?

Hats off to you illikered bro. Great and exclusive share bro. It is very difficult to distinguish between real and fake airtel remotes. But your experienced eyes have caught it.

Is there any visiting charges for executive. Only 220 for remote that's it right? Will they use the balance in our account or do we have to Recharge with exact amount. Could we approach the dealer ourself? How to find out dealer in my locality. Sorry for asking too many questions @ilikered

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock