Discussion Parameters to check when replacing your ADTV Remote officially

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 120
  • Views: Views 27,551
It's up to you to raise a complaint. I think quality is not very good but I have no complaints since cost was only 150/- including delivery. It had only a plastic cover and no bill.

I have written to the nodal, what you think is this fake or original ? Very difficult to find. But surely it is different from the one received by @ilikered after complaining. Another difference i have found out is top tv mute stb has some box like thing but in my remote it is not present.
@iphifi bro's remote looks original, the letters are not bold on it. Yours look fake to me. Yeah, the mute symbol is different on yours.

Waiting for the action from nodal, yesterday when the technician arrived i made a check of no 5 and back line near to the circle. But it is difficult to find.

Waiting for the action from nodal, yesterday when the technician arrived i made a check of no 5 and back line near to the circle. But it is difficult to find.
Yeah, they both look similar to the original now. Looks like they raised their game! However, the fake remote feel is easily distinguishable from the original one. The buttons will be hard to press.

Nodal officer raised a service request but technician is saying it is original only. He says Wiil confirm with office and next remote is also same only he informed me.

Nodal officer raised a service request but technician is saying it is original only. He says Wiil confirm with office and next remote is also same only he informed me.
Ask the nodal officer to assign it to a different distributor.

Will wait till tomorrow for technician answer, did you receive the second remote from same technician?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock