Discussion Parameters to check when replacing your ADTV Remote officially

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 120
  • Views: Views 27,574
Got the replacement guys, and this time it's original! Wow, the touch feel is completely different. Below are the pics and all the parameters look perfect now!

6a8fc4d0434da4dac10ad2c432c3cd8d.jpg
03025a8fb0020fc8c8446cabf9d8c651.jpg

When I asked the guy who came, why are they doing this, he said it's not intentional and this might be a mistake from the distribution center. I told him I'm not going to leave this here and I'm going to take this to the higher authorities at Airtel. When I get the feedback call I'm going to make sure of that.

Thanks everyone for helping out!!

Finally, Anyone who's is going for a remote replacement in future, please refer this thread!

Thanks everyone for helping out!!

Finally, Anyone who's is going for a remote replacement in future, please refer this thread!

Welcome Anna & congrats for the replacement

Happy to part of this conversation btwn Anna one request possible pls stick this thread with suitable title then we can use it for long & useful for guest too

Else thread may get disappear in future

Welcome Anna & congrats for the replacement

Happy to part of this conversation btwn Anna one request possible pls stick this thread with suitable title then we can use it for long & useful for guest too

Else thread may get disappear in future

Done, thread stuck and first post updated.

It's so bad that a Reputed Brand like Airtel Providing Fake Remote for gaining hardly 10-15/- profit.
sick businesses policy.
National_looter

It's so bad that a Reputed Brand like Airtel Providing Fake Remote for gaining hardly 10-15/- profit.
sick businesses policy.
National_looter
I don't think Airtel does this. It's the greedy distributors! BTW, Is the difference only 10-15 rupees? I thought the fake one costs around 100 rupees.

but bro, Settop box and Remote comes in a Sealed pack right?? How can distributer alter the remote?

but bro, Settop box and Remote comes in a Sealed pack right?? How can distributer alter the remote?
Only the new ones come in sealed pack bro. The replacements doesn't. The HEVC STB I got as a swap came in plain cardboard box which wasn't factory sealed. The remote is even worse, just a plain plastic cover which can easily be tampered. Also, the STBs that are provided as a swap aren't new, they are old but tested by Airtel for quality. For remote, I think even that is not done.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock