Discussion Parameters to check when replacing your ADTV Remote officially

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 120
  • Views: Views 27,470
Bro's 5 keys of my remote is not working, I need new one what i need to call CC or contact dealer, what is the process and final price .

Hi all, just got this remote for one my HDTV one my multi-tv's which i just got recently, please check if this looks original or the tech swapped the original?

The remote looks too fragile when twisted, battery section looks intact, backside looks fine, soft to operate but the number 5 has no marks.

MFjHtGh.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all, just got this remote for one my HDTV one my multi-tv's which i just got recently, please check if this looks original or the tech swapped the original?
your pic is not clear, post a better picture

The remote looks too fragile when twisted, battery section looks intact, backside looks fine, soft to operate but the number 5 has no marks.

MFjHtGh.jpg
Looks fake to me as the font on the buttons appear big and bold.

Looks fake to me as the font on the buttons appear big and bold.

So the tech who installed the HDSTB did swap the original one. Why does ADTV choose such distributors? He came with an airtel logo on his t shirt so I actually thought he was an ADTV tech.

Except the remote looking fragile when twisted it looks perfectly normal as its too smooth to operate.

Any idea if this can be confirmed with the ADTV CC? Do they provide such details or simply leave the subscribers at the hands of distributor?

So the tech who installed the HDSTB did swap the original one. Why does ADTV choose such distributors? He came with an airtel logo on his t shirt so I actually thought he was an ADTV tech.

Except the remote looking fragile when twisted it looks perfectly normal as its too smooth to operate.

Any idea if this can be confirmed with the ADTV CC? Do they provide such details or simply leave the subscribers at the hands of distributor?
You can write to them. They will replace the remote.

Amazon has this image which looks exactly like mine with no marks on number 5 and same fonts too -
81K9-EOb5XL._SL1500_.jpg

You can write to them. They will replace the remote.

Cant call them? What should i tell to check if mine is original as except being fragile with slight creaking noise it does not have an issue. Can i point it looks fragile and makes creaking noise and will they take it?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock