• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 8,977

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone, i got my d2h HD installed recently. Till now i have checked everything, if i missed something then will inform here later. d2h provides highest no. of HD & SD channels that is why i brought it and the installation was also super fast, as few members already informed. So below i have shared the Pros & Cons.

Pros:

* Highest no. of HD & SD Channel.
* Good packaging with less price.
* Choosen channels and divided them to south/north packages.
* Lowest north pack has all hindi ent. & other catagories channels.
* Instant installtion & activation.
* Good user interface with cool effects.
* Faster booting
* After switching on the last viewed channel comes insted of Home which i like more because other Dths like Tata Sky go to their own channel.

Cons:

* STB is made by low quality material and only plastic body when others have metal type.
* Responds slow then Tata Sky.
* It takes much time when changing channels.
* Guide takes much time for processing when other DTHs load it instantly.
* More pixes in SD Channels then other DTHs.
* If we connect with AV then the quality is more low, looks like they want only HD TV users for the HD connection as HDMI improves the quality.
* Remote sensor is not stronger as Tata Sky. Still OK. They should provide a Universal remote with HD atleast.

Comments are welcome, if i get any more changes will update here.

Thanks bro, i hope they will improve the software loading in future because i am Tata Sky user from longtime. Now this slowness is very irritating.

After switching on the last viewed channel comes insted of Home which i like more because other Dths like Tata Sky go to their own channel. :huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh

I don't agree with following points:-
1.Good user interface with cool effects
I feel it has the poorest UI among all DTHs.It doesn't looks good.
2.Faster booting
No.It hangs many times.
3.STB is made by low quality material and only plastic body when others have metal type
Not agreed.Did anybody's STB damaged due to this?
A STB can't be rated with just plastic or metal body.

I agree to all other points.

You missed these-
1.Channel hiding facility is there which isn't in any other DTH.
2.It doesn't respond when switching to Ineractive service most of the times.

I don't agree with following points:-
I feel it has the poorest UI among all DTHs.It doesn't looks good.

Well i have mentioned, cool UI not the best one for sure. Tata Sky one is betterwith fast processing.

No.It hangs many times.

As i am new and don't know much so not facing any issue till now. Sad to know it hangs too.

Not agreed.Did anybody's STB damaged due to this?
A STB can't be rated with just plastic or metal body.

Ask any user, what if the STB drops from the place, it will be break each & every part badly. If cover is like this thing how the internal part.

I agree to all other points.

You missed these-
1.Channel hiding facility is there which isn't in any other DTH.
2.It doesn't respond when switching to Ineractive service most of the times.

Missed them. :shy

Dr.Siva said:
After switching on the last viewed channel comes insted of Home which i like more because other Dths like Tata Sky go to their own channel. :huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh

Kindly ask if you get any question in mine or if can't understand. Becuase only smilies can't help me to understand what you are telling.

Yes, i was in chat with Raviteja and informed about this forgot to mention in the forum. I am in old software and not getting any update till now. BTW How you know this bro, also processing is faster in newer? :huh

Bapun Raz said:
Yes, i was in chat with Raviteja and informed about this forgot to mention in the forum. I am in old software and not getting any update till now. BTW How you know this bro, also processing is faster in newer? :huh

No use of New Software......

You will Lose Last watched Channel if u Update........

In New Software........ 100 channel will Come after Switch on STB..... ( Like TS)

My Sincere Advice is Skip New Software

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock