[Pics] HD Quality streaming of Eng-SL ODI on Starsports.com

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Reaction score
The ODI between England and Sri Lanka is now being live streamed on the starsports.com app. The quality is really awesome and its like watching a HD channel. I haven't seen such a PQ so far for any matches. Few Snaps below...

5u8ubady.jpg

a3uvenuq.jpg

avavygu7.jpg

vuveramu.jpg

Nice Snaps madhan bro :win:tup

PQ looking very good

The PQ is too good because the feed is from Sky Sports. Till now I have only watched the feeds from Star Sports and Six and the PQ was not upto the mark...

Its normal. I mean Sky UK has the best cricket production i have seen. Then Australia and SA feed. In India Star Production is good but far less better than those three countries. But SIX HD IPL production is horrible. Yesterday i watched the IPL and 1st Eng-SL ODI at the same time. Its very hard for my eyes after switching channel from SSHD2 to SIX HD. Its almost feel like HD to SD transformation.
really worried about FIFA World Cup Coverage. Because i know the feed will be good but the channel quality is worse comparing with SS or even Ten HD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock