(Pics) My D2H HD 2011 Box Software Updated

2dt7ui1.jpg

2a83m8m.jpg

plz check my ss i have set 1080i in the hd stb but recieving 720p only .

jaysheezy said:
Your tv might not support it

Before software update i was recieving 1080i , my tv is full HD i am also watching blu ray movies in 1080i resolution .

Are you seeing any decrease in picture clarity if not then chill it might be a bug that's just showing 720p but giving 1080p

Recieved the update today morning.
Noticeable Pros
Quick channel change
Channel guide updates faster
Recording function activated (but needs subscription). I think VOD button on remote enables / lists recordings. Also found in menu.
press the * button n u'll get multiple sound options.
New home screen.

Cons
Channel Guide highlight colour (kind of meroon)
is disgusting.
Takes more than a minute to boot if switched off.
But quick start if in standby mode.
After connecting a pen drive the stb has to be switched off and restarted to be detected. It takes sime time to format the drive.
In my case it prompted a message stating it could not format. But as soon as I restarted, it recognised well and showed the recording list. Amazing firmware;-/
Red button is to start recording. Probably pressing that again might stop. Not sure.

The new firmware is good for recording matches this season but fast channel change and programme display are the most useful. As it was the most irritating factor is previous firmware.

Awaiting the same update without glitches on my 1TB DVR, only for fast channel switching.

mine update as well after so many complaints but resolution reduced to 720p even if u set 1080i in setting

Mine too got updated.

For those who are facing issue with resolution can change the setting to AUTO (or any other) the resolution will adjust to 1080p @50 Hz. I too was seeting 720p @ 50Hz at first while setting was at 1080i @ 60Hz. Try the tip and update.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock