(PICS) Plz Compare 555 or 2233 !!!!

I booked for 555b box, my account info shows 555b but they brought and installed 2233, i askd y u brought this box,the installation person said 2233 is the latest box and 555b is an outdated model . Im confused now, can i ask the CC to get replaced or shall i continue with the 2233.

The RF remote sometimes pretty hard to press and the channel changing is bit slow, i think may be an update would solve the slow navigation issue.

johnsonchennai said:
The RF remote sometimes pretty hard to press and the channel changing is bit slow, i think may be an update would solve the slow navigation issue.

Update cannot solve it.

Since it's due to hardware problem in 2222,555,555-B,2223 boxes.

Hope they will solve it in M Star boxes coming soon. :lol

When are these M Star boxes are launching??
I'm waiting to upgrade to dvr just for them.

I tried to connect My New "WD My Passport Ultra 1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0" with STB model 2233 for recording. STB detect it easily and asked for format the drive. I press OK. formatting drive started.. after 40 Minutes formatting Stops and message on screen "Drive cannot use anymore".
What is the solution for this issue? As I already talked with videocon customer care, they have no technical solution. Hard drive is perfectly working with windows 7.

My installation person also said use the pen drive only in the stb and not to use in the pc, either the stb or the pen drive may get corrupt. i don't know whether it is true

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock